Chapter 31

"I can't believe him after the texts, the letter, the flowers. All these months and he just tells me 'we'll talk later'", I told him, feeling absolutely frustrated. I am so damn stupid, thinking this was gonna be something special or whatever.

"It isn't him", he suddenly spoke but I just rolled my eyes. He doesn't even know what he's talking about, the imbisile.

"It is, you don't even know what you're talking about so shut up", I cried out, walking forth and back for the hundredth time.

"Listen, I do and it isn't him", he yelled at me and I stopped walking, angrily turning to him. Can he stop just pissing me off even more? "Oh yeah? And how are you so sure?

"Because it's me"

A few hours earlier

"Everyone knows what to do before we go in, right?" I asked Ashley and Sophia. Sarah thought it was better she began the party with the others since we excluded her from the mission.

"Good, so we'll start in an hour or something?" Ashley asked and I nodded "Let's get inside".

The three of us got out of the car and walked up Alexanders driveway since he was yet again the host of the party. We entered the house and instantly got greeted by the host himself as well.

"My guests of honor", Alex came towards us, giving us all of us a quick hug ending with me.

"I'm really glad you came", he told me before pulling back. Guests of honor huh...

"Enjoy the party girls", he brightly smiled at us before stepping aside to let us in.

"Don't worry, we'll catch him", Sophia whispered to me as we walked in, the loud music already booming in my ears.

We passed through all the people, most of them already pretty drunk, and made some small talk until we finally spotted our friends.

"There they are", Oliver shouted and Sophia immediately ran over, pressing a kiss on his lips.

"You look gorgeous", I heard him say to her as she went to stand next to him, his arm tightly around her waist. Yeah, I love these two together.

"Hey guys", I greeted them, pulling Ashley with me. I know she still feels a bit cautious about opening up to new people.

"Hey", Matthew and Jason said back, Matthew already looking pretty drunk as he gave me a friendly wink.

"Hey Ashley", Blake smiled at her as if she had read my mind.

"Hey", Ashley greeted back, receiving smiles from the rest of the group as well. These really are some amazing people.

"Who's this?" I heard Sophia and turned to see her looking at a girl standing next to Daniel. She was a beautiful tall blonde with the bluest eyes I'd ever seen and noticing Daniels arm around her shoulder, I'm pretty sure this is his much anticipated girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Tilly", she greeted us and I instantly gave her a smile "I'm Ella, this is Sophia and Ashley".

"Nice to meet you guys", she smiled back. I like her, she seems really nice.

I turned to the big guy standing next to her to see him already looking at me.

"Daniel", I gave him a nod and he chuckled, doing the same "Ella".

"Have you guys seen Sarah?" Sophia asked the group, Blake answering her "She was gonna get some drinks".

"Perfect", she chirped, linking arms with Ashley and I before she dragged us away from the group again.