Chapter 20

"Can't believe you guys dragged me all the way here", Jason whined when we walked over the crowded parking. The school organized a Christmas event and Matthew, Oliver, Sarah, Sophia and I decided to check it out, Matthew dragging Jason along. The field next to the school was filled with stalls and small attractions where all the students and parents were having a nice time.

"Oh relax, you big baby", Sarah hit his arm only to receive a glare from him. These two could literally go off at each other for nothing.

"Don't start anything you two. I don't want to play peacekeeper today", Matthew interjected but a gasp from Jason grabbed our attention again.

"Oh shit", I looked over at Jason and followed his gaze to Ethan who came our way. He started pulling Matthew who just amusingly looked at his friend.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, already knowing the answer. Ethan has been not so subtlety flirting with Jason for the last couple of days and just the panic in Jason's face was hilarious.

"Away, else he'll start flirting again", he threw out still trying to pull Matthew with him who just continued to smile.

"Fine", he let go of Matthew and started dragging Oliver away who didn't object. The two walked off and soon disappeared in the crowd.

"Hey Ethan", Sophia greeted as he stepped up.

"Jason ran away again, didn't he?" Ethan asked Matthew, who gave him a quick nod.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yeah it's seem I'm up for a challenge with that one", Ethan rubbed his hands together before going the same way the two boys just vanished in. I love this dude...

The rest of us continued to walk around. Even though it was pretty cold out, the atmosphere was incredibly nice. People enjoying their time with friends and family, it was hard not to smile as well. I wish every school would do this. We also ate some food from one of the stalls since it was already near 6 and most of us had gotten hungry.

"So have you guys heard William?" Sophia spoke after a bit, Sarah shaking her head no.

"Him and Rachel have been going out", Sophia continued rambling as I took my phone out to check for any new messages.

-I've got a dare for you – unknown

And there goes my peaceful day.

-What is it? –

-I want a kiss ;) – unknown

I rolled my eyes and typed a reply.

-And now for the real dare? –

-I wish it was the real dare tho. Anyway, do you see principal Davis?– unknown

I looked up and laughed as I saw him standing about thirty feet away. It was hard not to notice him, he was literally dressed as a santa.

-Yes? –

-I want you to steal santa's hat but if he catches you, you fail – unknown

-Why do you always make me do shit that gets me in trouble -

-Want me to come up with something else babe? – unknown

-No -

Not risking it, he'll probably come up with something worse.

"Sarah, I need your help", I looked up to see her narrow her eyes at me. "What to you need?"

"Can you distract principal Davis for me?" I asked sweetly as the others continued their conversation.

"Why?"