Chapter 25

"You had me on the list too?" Oliver asked, clearly amused and I nodded. A week passed since Sophia and Oliver went on their date and they're actually adorable together. They talked everything out and both of them wanted to give it a try.

Michelle and Adam did break up and neither of them talked to me much about it. Michelle was obviously sad but said she just needed time, which I understood. Adam just avoided me as the plague. I personally thought that was a smart move...

Anyway, when Oliver came to sit with us for lunch, Sophia decided to tell him everything about the stalker.

"Who else is on the list?" he asked and Sophia quickly summed it up "Now just Adam, Alexander and Jason".

"Yeah, I thought it was you for a long time", Sarah stated and he curiously turned to her, his hand still cutely holding Sophia's.

"And why is that?"

"I just always found it fishy that you knew where Ella lived", she said and I started thinking how I never even noticed that. Oliver laughed and spoke again "Of course I knew, she literally lives across the street from Eric" Hold up, what?

"How am I only finding this out now?" I asked baffled.

"It's not like he's home a lot, he's almost always with his girlfriend", Oliver shrugged. Still, how could I not know that?

"So it could be Eric again? He could have easily been there with the towel dare", Sophia started thinking. It's true. If he lives on the other side of the street, it shouldn't have been to hard to see me in the window.

"Towel dare?" Oliver asked.

"They asked her to stand naked in front of the window", Sarah quickly told him before he started laughing.

"Wait, but Eric has a girlfriend", I said, thinking back at the conversation I had with him and James.

"Believe me, it isn't him. When did you receive the dare?" Oliver said, clearly knowing more than we did. I quickly opened my phone and searched for the date of the dare. What does it matter?

"The 4th of September", I told him, my eyebrows scrunched together. He started smirking and turned to Sarah, who just had the same expression as us.

"Sarah, the 4th of September", Oliver repeated as Sophia and I just stupidly looked at him. She still looked confused and he asked again "Where were we then?"

"Oh my god", she suddenly gasped, her eyes turning big. What's with the 4th of September?

"What?" Sophia and I said together, while Oliver still looked at us with a big smile

"I know who it is", Sarah whispered.

"No way", I said while Sophia immediately started bombarding her with questions "Who is it? How do you even know?"

"Oh my god", she started smiling while Oliver nodded his head "I know right, didn't see that coming"

"What's the 4th of September?" Sophia asked louder, softly hitting Oliver shoulder.

"Eric's birthday", Oliver explained but I just looked at Sara, waiting for her to tell me who it is.

"I'm not telling you", she told me, a small smirk on her face as well. For real?

"Are you serious?" I asked her and she just nodded. Biiitccchhh

"Wait, but isn't it just Jason then? He's Eric's friend", Sophia said but Oliver butted in "Alexander and Adam were there as well. They're all on the football team together"