Epilogue

Landon watched as his little sister walked across the stage to receive her diploma. His chest filled with pride. She had been through so much lately and he couldn't be prouder of her hard work and determination. He looked over at Riley who was standing next to him trying to clap and cheer while holding his little one. Landon smiled. At three weeks old that little girl had everyone wrapped around her finger. He thought about his mom's reaction when they told her they were taking her precious grandbaby to Oregon in a few weeks, as soon as Mel could fly. Landon patted his future brother-in-law’s back in congratulations before sitting back down. 

------------

Melody was holding her baby girl in her arms with Riley’s arms wrapped around her as they stood in the cemetery. Riley laid a bouquet of wildflowers on Abigail’s headstone, next to the roses left by her mother. 

"Five years old…"

Melody wrapped her arms around his waist and watched a tear run down his cheek. He looked down and the two of them and smiled. Soon they would be flying home with Riley’s family for the wedding. She filled with so much love she beamed at Riley. 

"I love you!"

"I love you too My Sweets!"

A/n

😭 it's the end...how did we get here?!?! 

I love this store and I hope you all did too!