Chapter 50

Y/n's pov

A few days later a special training was held, those who rank lower than the pillars were getting trained by us the pillars.

Usually, only our successors are the only people we train since pillars are usually busy.

Since nezuko was now able to withstand the sun, the demons suddenly stopped appearing.

Uzui participated in this training, he is training the non-pillars in stamina training.

Next is mitsuri, mitsuri is gonna train the non-pillar to a flexibility training, then muichiro is gonna train the non-pillars into quick movement training.

Then obanai will focus on sword skill revision, sanemi will handle the infinite pounding training, gyomei will train muscle reinforcement.

And after all, everyone passed the other pillars training, in the end, they will spar with me.

Everyone participated but giyuu didn't, I don't know why, I know he doesn't get along with everyone that well but he should have at least participated.

Shinobu also didn't participate, she wouldn't tell me why.

Rengoku also didn't participate, he was in his house to visit his brother and father.

We were doing this training for a week now and tanjiro can now participate with us.

Uzui's wives are here, they are the ones cooking for all of us.

We were doing this training for weeks now, yet no one hasn't still made it to my stage.

Something bad happened while tanjiro was training with sanemi.

Now he was banned from approaching sanemi, and their training was canceled.

I scold tanjiro only a little since he was only trying to protect his friend Genya, but he shouldn't have to go that far.

A few weeks went by and finally, 3 made it to my stage which is the final stage.

"Welcome, it's nice seeing you three," I said smiling at the three demon slayers.

2 were boys that looks like about the same age as tanjiro and the others, and a girl who is about the same age as kanao.

"Thank you for having us!" They said bowing.

"You don't have to bow, come in," I said inviting them inside my estate, I took them to the training grounds of my estate.

No one was here except for me since my three successors participated in this training, nezuko was in somebody's care, they were still looking at nezuko why she can withstand the sun, and they are also protecting her.

After we were at the training grounds I gave them wooden swords.

"So let's start with introducing ourselves first," I said they were hesitant at first.

"I guess I'll start it, I'm y/n l/n, I'm the thunder hashira, the new member of the hashira's," I said.

"You go next" I sat pointing the boy to my left.