Chapter 33

Y/n's pov

"You guys are too slow!" I said as I stopped running looking back at the three tired demon slayer.

It's been 1 week now and I'm now fully healed, I can walk on my own and run at full speed.

"Let's take a break y/n-chan!" zenitsu said falling down on the floor catching his breath, the two others were also on the floor catching their breaths.

Wonder why we are running?

Kagaya-sama told me that my estate will be done next week, and he said I can also pick a tsuguko.

A tsuguko is a successor of a hashira, so I'm picking the three.

Shinobu has a successor or a tsuguko, her tsuguko is kanao, I asked if I can have the three as my tsuguko and he said it's okay as long as they work as a teammate after I die or if I retire.

Tanjiro, inouske, and I dosen't have the same breathing style but kagaya-sama said it's fine so here I am training the three.

"Come on don't tell you guys are giving up now?" I asked the three.

We were running around the whole area to train their stamina, I also told them to do the total concentration while running.

"I...cannot go...on!" Tanjiro said breathless.

"Come on! Don't you wanna turn nezuko back to human? Kill muzan so you can avenge your family? If you are in a fight against him he sure would run a lot" I said doing the same method Shinobu did to zenitsu and inosuke when they stopped training in the butterfly estate.

Tanjiro stood up.

"For nezuko!" tanjiro said, I smiled.

"Zenitsu..you know girls love someone who is athletic and someone who can run fast, you know to save them, if you probably save a girl because you run fast so you could save her in time, she would probably marry you," I said looking at him.

"And also..you can use running to run away from demons so you wouldn't die.." I said.

"DIE!? I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Zenitsu said yelling, he stood up.

"Inosuke don't tell me you're gonna give up now? Well if that's the case, you'll never beat anyone.." I said looking at him.

"HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY!? OF COURSE, I CAN DO IT!" inosuke said frustrated, I smiled.

"Let's go!" I said as I started running.

Mitsuri's pov

I, obanai, and rengoku-san were passing by, we saw y/n and the three boys training, they've been running for 2 hours now.

The three boys were exhausted.

Y/n then started playing mind games with the three, in the end, she got the three boys to run again.

"Is it just me or is it y/n turning into Shinobu?" rengoku-san said.

"Yes...I guess her staying with Shinobu did that" Obanai answered.

"I don't wanna play mind games with them..: rengoku-san said laughing.