Chapter 42

3rd person pov

(At ogimoto house where inosuke is staying)

"How's this?" The woman asked as she finally took off inosuke's makeup.

"kya! Incredible! Her face was painted so weirdly but this is what she looks like when it comes off" the other woman said.

"We strike the gold, we got this beauty for cheap!" The woman cheered.

"I'm gonna educate her so hard! She's gonna be more popular than the kyogoku house's 'warabihime' and tokito house's 'koinatsu'!" They cheered, inosuke was just sitting there confused.

(At kyogoku house where zenitsu is staying)

"She's good at playing the shamisen," the woman said looking at zenitsu who's playing the instrument.

"Did you just took her in? It seems she has good ears, she can play whatever she hears one time" the other woman said.

"She's so ugly, but she manages to get in," the woman said.

"I heard the guy who brought her here was super nice," the woman said.

"I understand her, we will take her in," the woman said making the others in shock.

"I feel her fighting spirit, she looks like she wants to have payback for the guy who took her here," the woman said.

"Just take her in, you can make her do anything, even to clean the bathrooms, she's good for nothing," uzui said to the woman earlier.

"I'll make him pay!" Zenitsu thought.

Y/n's pov

(Tokito house where tanjiro and y/n are staying)

"Y/n-chan, Sumiko-chan, could you carry some of that over there, we don't seem to have enough helpers," the woman told us.

"Sure!" I and tanjiro agreed.

We stood up and grab the things she told us to grab to carry over.

Our hands were full, bags and boxes stock up on our hands as we walk to the hallway looking for the koinatsu-oiran's room.

"Are they really girls? They are so strong carrying such heavy boxes and bags" we heard the others as we're passing through the hallway, finally, we found koinatsu-oiran's room.

We saw two girls whispering to each other, I and tanjiro walk up to them.

"I heard the hostess of the 'kyogoku house' fell from the window and died, let's be careful," the girl said.

"There are a lot of ladies who lost their footing and disappear, it's scary," the other girl said.

"What do you mean 'lost their footing?" Tanjiro asked suddenly making the two girls frightened.

"wha! Sumiko-chan, you don't know?" One of the girls asked.

"no," tanjiro said.

"How about you y/n-chan?" They asked me.

"I also don't know," I said cluelessly.

"That's a lot of baggage," they said.

"So what we mean for 'lost their footing' it's running away without paying your debts, if they find you bad things will happen" they explained, I and tanjiro nodded.

"Oh I see.." tanjiro said.

"They say some run away with their love ones" they added.

"Even a few days ago, suma-oiran.." they said stopping, I look at tanjiro he also looked at me, suma...one of uzui-san's wives.