Chapter 61

Y/n's pov

I woke up and my body still hurts, I looked to the right and saw a person's haori with a mismatched pattern.

"Giyuu," I said calling his name he looked at me and smiled.

"You're finally awake," he said smiling.

"It's over right?" I asked him.

"Yes it's finally over," he said smiling.

I looked to the window.

"The cherry blossoms are blooming...how long was I asleep?" I asked giyuu.

"3 months" he answered.

"Wow...a lot of time has gone by," I said.

"Yes," he answered.

"I'll get kochou," he said I nodded as he went out to get Shinobu.

.
.
.

Two figures walked in.

"You're finally awake y/n" Shinobu smiled I smiled back.

"Yes I am," I said.

"You were badly hurt...I was shocked how many injuries and wounds you have" she said as she helped me sit up.

She gave me a cup of medicine.

"One of your arms are halfway cut and you have multiple slashes, you have a big slash in your chest going you're right arm, then you have a broken back again, and a sprained ankle," Shinobu said.

"That is a lot," I said.

"Well if you injected one of those medicines then it would heel you know? Tomioka was right, you indeed care about others than yourself" Shinobu said.

"Hehe.." I said.

"Anyway, I wanna thank you for saving me and the others, if you didn't come I'm dead by now," Shinobu said.

"Oh y/n I wanna talk about your blood," Shinobu said.

"My plan was to get Douma to absorb me since my blood has wisterias in it, my poison doesn't work on him so I wanna know how you managed to poison him..since inosuke and kanao said your poisoned worked," Shinobu said.

"I also don't know why my blood does this, but whenever a demon took a drop from my blood they kept drinking it but later on they soon will drop dead," I said.

"Why did you hide this information?" Giyuu asked.

"Yeah..you could make your blood your weapon you know?" She asked.

"I did use my blood as my weapon when I first discovered it...but I was losing so much blood that I always feel dizzy," I said.

"How did you discovered your blood being a poison to demons?" Shinobu asked.

"Well...in my missions back in a day I was fighting a demon, I thought I was gonna die since I broke my leg and cannot stand up...the demon was charging at me trying to eat me, I blocked its mouth with my arm and...he started drinking my blood but soon enough...the demon dropped dead," I said.