Chapter 10

Y/n's pov

I made it back safely. I have a spare key to open the door, I then heard footsteps from behind, I quickly pull out my sword and face the person who was sneaking behind me.

My eyes widen when I saw zenitsu, my sword is at his neck, if it was a demon I would already cut its head.

"Oh! Zenitsu it's just you!" I said startled as I put my sword back to its case.

"You almost killed me!" he complained.

"Sorry, I thought it was a demon" I apologized as I hug him.

"Sorry if I scared you," he said as I pull out of the hug.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for you when I saw you to the door I wanted to surprise you, but you heard my footsteps," he said I gave him a small smile.

"Sorry, But let's head inside and sleep," I said he nodded.

"You should sleep and not wait for me at night, cause some missions will take longer," I said putting the key inside the keyhole.

"But I was worried!" he responded.

"Don't be, you said it for yourself that I'm strong, so I will not die?" I said turning to him with a smile, he smiled back and I opened the door.

"Go to sleep now, I'm gonna take a shower and sleep," I said as I closed the door behind us.

"Promise me you won't leave," he said I gave him a smile.

"I won't, I promise," I said smiling at him, he nodded and went to his futon, I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

I was taking a shower when a certain someone came in my mind.

"Giyuu" I muttered.

"huh? Where are you right now?" I asked myself.

I quickly finished my shower and changed my clothes as I hung my demon slayer uniform.

I wore my haori and look at the three people sleeping, zenitsu was already asleep.

I opened the door and went outside for a bit.

The cold wind greeted me as I made my way to the small wooden bench.

I sat down and I look up at the sky, I saw the moon shining so bright.

"I wonder if giyuu is looking at the moon?" I asked myself still looking at the moon.

"I haven't seen you since then," I said as I look down.

"A-are you still a-alive?" I asked stuttering, what am I thinking!?

"Negative thoughts be gone!" I said as I slap myself.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain, I guess I slapped myself too hard.

Giyuu's pov

I was looking at the moon, sitting on one of the benches outside my estate.

(Quick note! I don't know if all pillars have an estate like Shinobu, but in this story, I'm gonna make one for all pillars)

I'm already a hashira, and I'm a water pilliar or water hashira, if the only sabito was here he would be the water pillar.

I wonder where y/n is? I miss her, I wonder what was she gonna tell me when I and sabito went to final selection? Is it something important?

Where is she now? I visited her house when I visited mr.urokodaki last week, she's not there, her house was now dusty, mr.urokodaki haven't seen her since then.

"Caw! Mission! Mission! Caw!" My crow suddenly went down to the floor.

"Huh?" I suddenly asked.

"There has been a report of a demon, it might be an upper moon or and lower moon Maybe muzan himself Caw!" the crow said.

I quickly sat up and the crow went to lead the way.

I arrived in the morning, it was snowing. I heard something.

"NEZUKO DON'T GIVE IN!" I heard a boy's voice, I ran towards them. I saw a boy and a girl, the girl was now a demon.

I was gonna chop the girl's head when the boy suddenly pins the girl down and I chop the boy's hair instead.

The two got pushed in the trees, they were in front of me.

(Well you know what happened right? This is the part where giyuu met tanjiro and nezuko, we will skip this part cause you already know what happened here)

Y/n's pov

I woke up by zenitsu shaking my shoulders non-stop.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Breakfast!" he said I sat up and rub my eyes.

"Okay," I said as I and zenitsu went to where gramps and kaigaku were sitting.

They were already eating, I and zenitsu sat down.

Gramps gave me a bowl of food so does zenitsu.

"How was the mission?" gramps asked me.

"Good, I saved the kid who got stolen" I responded.

"Whoa! Y/n-chan saved kids!" zenitsu said amazed.

"You will also save someone someday," I said smiling at zenitsu.

After finished eating, I and zenitsu started training outside.

Then my crow suddenly went to my shoulder again.

"Mission! Caw! Tokyo! Caw!" The crow said.

"My mission is in Tokyo?" I asked the crow.

"Yes! Caw!" the crow responded.

"That's too far!" I complained.

"No exceptions, Caw!" the crow said.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll get ready!" I said annoyed.

I ran back inside the house to get ready.

After I was done I went outside again.

"Y/n-chan, save people!" zenitsu said cheering me.

"I will!" I said.

"Good luck!" zenitsu and gramps said.

"Thank you, bye!" I said as I started running to Tokyo, this is gonna be in the long run.