Chapter 20

Y/n's pov

Like every day we trained again after breakfast.

"I can't believe I did total concentration while asleep!" Zenitsu said happily, I giggled.

"Of course you did it! My little brother is amazing!" I said patting zenitsu's head.

"he's not even amazing!" inosuke said in a salty way.

"Now. Now. inosuke, you already know you're amazing" I said patting his head that made him silent.

"you okay? You quiet down" tanjiro asked inouske.

"OF COURSE I'M FINE!" inosuke said.

"Don't even think about going after y/n-chan" zenitsu said, it made me and tanjiro laugh.

"He already has Aoi, he doesn't need me.." I whispered to zenitsu.

"EH?" Zenitsu asked shocked.

"I'm just kidding!" I said giggling.

"I'm shipping them, don't tell him.. I might get killed" I whispered again he nodded.

"Let's go!" I said they all nodded and we went to train like any other day.

"Y/n-chan!" I heard mitsuri.

"Hi mitsuri-san," I said greeting her, she hugs me.

"I'm sweaty right now, I don't think you want to hug me," I said to her.

"It's alright! You still smell like roses" she said hugging me even more.

"Oh! I forgot!" she said as she stopped hugging me.

"Please meet me at the fountain near the mist hashira's estate," she said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you," she said.

"Alright then.." I said.

"Take a shower first so you'll feel fresh! You three please stop training for now" she said, this is weird, something is going on.

"I'll go take a shower now," I said mitsuri nodded while smiling, I head back to the butterfly estate to take a shower.

Mitsuri's pov

I look inside the hall if y/n is still there looks like the coast is clear.

"Is something wrong mitsuri-san?" tanjiro asked me.

"Please keep this a secret.," I said, Shinobu and rengoku-san then came out of their hiding place.

"What is it?" they asked.

"Well..we want you to hide from y/n..you can hide in the flame pillar's estate for now," Shinobu said to the three boys.

"Why?" zenitsu asked.

"You are worrying right now..but trust us!" rengoku said.

"What is happening?" tanjiro asked.

"Well...Tomioka-san and y/n are close friends back in the day, they haven't seen each other for years, they only have met now again, we want them to talk and be close again" Shinobu explained.

"And if we're all lucky we can make them to a couple!" rengoku said happily.

"Don't get too far" Shinobu said.