Chapter 47

Y/n's pov.

"Some of your underlings just came, but there won't be a happy future waiting for you man, you're all gonna die, so don't look at me with those eyes," gyuutarou said, how rude for him to say that.

"Will win, were demons slayers," uzui-san said.

"No you can't, that pillar is your last ray of hope will die soon from poison," daki said.

Tanjiro looked both at me and uzui.

"POISON!?" tanjiro asked shocked.

"We'll win easily, there might be poison in my body but remember, this thunder hashira and her successors can win easily, they won't run away, even if you cut my limbs off I can still come after you!" Uzui-san said.

"I've already figured out how to beat you guys, we just have to cut your heads at the same time!" Uzui-san said proudly, he kinda sounds like rengoku-san now.

"HAHAHAHA THAT'S SO SIMPLE!" Inosuke laughed.

"That simple can't be easily done because you demon slayers are dead man, as for the pillars we ate a number of them, I got fifteen and my sister got seven" gyuutarou said proudly.

"That's right! Nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise, the long night is our ally" daki said.

"You're all gonna meet your deaths here!" Daki said.

"You both only have eaten fifteen and seven hashira, but we hashira along with the demon slayers have killed hundreds of you demons, those last hashira's you've eaten is the last, cause me and the sound hashira along with my successors will win," I said looking at them.

Daki got mad and attacked us with her stash.

I and uzui grab tanjiro and jumped backward.

"ZENITSU!" Tanjiro yelled.

"LEAVE MAGGOT GIRL AND SLEEPYHEAD TO ME, YOU THREE GO TAKE CARE OF THAT GUY," inosuke said.

"Alright! Be careful" I said, inosuke then ran to follow daki who was attacking zenitsu.

"My sister won't get put down," gyuutarou said.

"My successors will win, I promise you that, inosuke is great at fighting, he won't hold back when fighting, zenitsu is strong especially when unconscious, our master didn't train him for nothing," I said.

3rd person's pov

Tanjiro was still standing in front of the two hashira.

'uzui-san is poisoned, and probably y/n-san too, I have to protect them, the moment he moves I will swing my sword' tanjiro thought to himself.

But gyuutarou moved and got his blade on tanjiro's neck, tanjiro can't move.

Uzui and y/n then grab tanjiro and trowed him in the air to avoid getting stab by gyuutarou.

Tanjiro landed as both hashira blocked gyuutarou's attack.

Tanjiro noticed countless stashes from above.

"That whole successor thing was a lie huh? Your movements aren't even aligned" gyuutarou laughed.

"It wasn't a lie, we're just getting started!" Y/n said proudly.