Chapter 13

Y/n's pov

After hours of cleaning I was finally done, good as new, I sat down in one of the chairs and sigh heavily.

"That took a lot of work!" I said.

"I still have to clean the drawers," I told myself as I stood up and went to the drawers.

I started taking out all of the clothes, my siblings' clothes were also here, seeing it make me smile and sad.

"This world is cruel....you didn't even have the chance to see the beautiful things outside this mountain," I said looking at my little brother's clothes.

"I swear, this suffering of other people will end, I will try to find muzan himself," I said.

"Wow! Y/n you got a lot of pride in yourself, you can't even kill lower moon four!" I told myself.

"I guess I just lack in training," I said to myself.

I continued folding the clothes and organizing them. After I was done I closed it and went to the bathroom to clean myself.

After taking a nice shower I changed into something, my old clothes don't fit anymore so I have to borrow my mother's clothes.

"I have nothing to eat!" I said as I just realized.

"Time to buy some! I guess I'll go to the store, it will only take 1 hour since I can now run" I told myself, I put on my haori and I carry some money on me.

I opened the door and went down the mountain, it only took me 30 minutes down here, I guess running does make a difference then walking slowly.

I looked around, this town change a lot.

I went to the nearby store to buy some pasta and tomato sauce cause I'm already tired and I don't wanna cook something hard, after buying the things I need I went back up the mountain, it also took me 30 minutes.

I started boiling some water quickly after it was boiling I put my raw pasta in, pasta time!.

After I was done I grab a clean plate and put in my pasta, I put tomato sauce on and done!

"I made a little too much food," I said looking at the leftovers in the pot.

"Is that tanjiro still there?" I asked myself.

"Maybe," I told myself, I grab another plate and put the leftover pasta in the plate, I pour tomato sauce in and grab a fork and some water, I then walked outside.

I still hear the sword clicking, I took a peek and saw tanjiro.

"Tanjiro" I called him, he looked at me.

"Oh Y/n-san," he said.

"Here eat this, I know it must be tiring to practice, why don't you eat for now?" I said giving him the plate.

"Oh! Thank you Y/n-san" he said going over to me taking the plate in my hands, he sat to in one of the rocks and started eating.

"Wow! This is g-great" he said, he almost chocked cause he was talking while his mouth is full.

"Here drink this!" I said giving him a cup of water, he drank it.

"Thank you," he said smiling, he continued eating, he reminds me of zenitsu and my little brother.

After he was done I took the plate, he also drank his water.

"Thank so much!" he said smiling at me.

"You're welcome," I said smiling at him.

"Well, I'm gonna go now, good luck with your practice!" I said smiling at him, he nodded while smiling, I went back home.

I then started to eat my own food.

Nighttime began and I lay my futon down, I already closed all the windows and I have my sword next to me, just in case.

I remember the time when giyuu and sabito went to my house, I grab an axe with me when I open the door cause that was after the demon attack in my house.

Sabito suggested for me to sleep with the axe next to me since that day I always sleep with a weapon with me.

I fall asleep fast.

I opened my eyes and it was already morning, I have to go back to Tokyo, I have some things to do there.

I got up and I folded my futon and store it back, I changed into my uniform.

I saw a mask in my drawer yesterday and I grab it, cause since I smell demons I get sick by the smell, I sometimes fight holding my breath and my forms will get mess up, so I think this will help.

I grab my sword and wore my haori and I was out of the house, I went back to Tokyo.