Chapter 56

Y/n's pov

Muzan is attacking again.

"Shinobu take care of the rest!" I said standing up running to the battle.

"Y/N!" Shinobu yelled.

His attacks are faster than before but it's kinda slow...it only becomes 5 percent faster.

I looked to my side and saw giyuu, I then saw another attack coming his way, the time then became slow.

My body moved on its own and I pushed him out of the way.

The attack hit me from my chest to my right shoulder.

"Y/N L/N!" giyuu yelled my name in a panic.

"Y/N!" Shinobu yelled for me.

To the side of my eye, I saw mitsuri got attack by muzan and she's now in a terrible shape.

Obanai rushed to her, now the other 5 pillars are out of the battle.

Shinobu, me, mitsuri, obanai, and giyuu.

Giyuu carried me and walked me to Shinobu.

"Why did you do that!?" Giyuu asked I can hear his voice shaking.

He kneel down putting me down.

"Y/n! Hang on I'll inject you with the medicine" Shinobu said.

"No!...d-don't, take it to mitsuri.." I said weakly.

"But you're also injured!" Shinobu said.

"She is more capable of fighting muzan...take the medicine to her.." I said.

"Are you crazy!? Even when you're so close to dying you're still worried about the others!? Why can't you put yourself first even for once!?" Giyuu yelled in frustration, a tear dropped in my cheeks, he was crying.

"YOU WON'T BE IN THIS STATE IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE THAT ATTACK THAT WAS COMING AT ME!" Giyuu said looking at me, he's crying.

"Don't worry about me-" I said but he cut me off.

"YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT EVEN IF YOU'RE SO CLOSE AT DYING! YOU'RE LOSING SO MUCH BLOOD! WHAT ABOUT OUR PROMISE!? I FINALLY KNEW WHAT THE MOON MEANS!" Giyuu said to me.

The moon..our promise.

"Our promise will come true....go to muzan and defeat him.." I said.

"But! How can I leave you like this!?" He asked.

"I'm fine giyuu...see?" I said smiling at him.

"If I'm really gonna die...my final wish is for you to defeat muzan and live happily," I said smiling at him he stopped moving.

"Why? W-why are you saying that! You're not gonna die!" Giyuu said refusing at my statement, but I already knew my fate, i'm losing too much blood from the start.

"TOMIOKA WE NEED BACKUP!" SANEMI YELLED.

"Go...on," I said to giyuu smiling, he looked at me.

"Go on Tomioka...if it's her last wish for you, fulfill it" Shinobu said giyuu looked at me, I smiled at him, he stood up going to the battle. He looked at me one more time, he looked guilty for leaving me.

"I'll inject it now.." Shinobu said.

"No...Shinobu, don't..give it to mitsuri, we only have 4 of that left, the others need it" I said.

"You also need it!" Shinobu said.

"Please Shinobu, give mitsuri the medicine," I said. She looked at me with a 'are you sure' look.

"I'm sure," I said smiling.

"OBANAI!" Shinobu yelled obanai went to us.

"Inject it to mitsuri," Shinobu said as she gave obanai the medicine.

"How about y/n, why aren't you giving her a medicine as well?" Obanai asked.

"It's my choice..." I said.

"Are you stupid? You're gonna die!" Obanai said at me.

"Well...at least I won't die without regret.." I said letting out a low giggle.

"Go ahead and inject it to mitsuri," I said, obanai looked at me with a guilty look as he went back to mitsuri.

"Y/n...please take a medicine," Shinobu said begging me.

"I can't.." I said.

"I'm losing so much blood Shinobu, I won't last long...so I'm gonna say my final words.." I said a tear escaped her eyes.

"I-i'm listening.." she said as her voice started shaking.

"Tell my successors that they've done good, and I'm proud they became my successors, tell giyuu...I'm sorry I can't fulfill our promise, tell him to live a happy life, and Shinobu...you don't have to pretend to be happy, its okay to show that you're sad or angry sometimes, your smile is beautiful, so please one day smile, I want to see you smile, I don't want to see your fake smile anymore, tell the others to be happy" I said smiling at her.

"I promise I'll smile! I will not fake it anymore, so please stay alive! So you can tell your successors that they you are proud of them, stay alive so you can fulfill your promise to Tomioka! Stay alive so you can see me doing a real smile! Stay alive so the others could be happy!" She said crying.

"Sorry..." I said quietly.

My vision is fading, I can't stay...I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry giyuu.

I'm sorry zenitsu.

I'm sorry Shinobu.

I'm sorry tanjiro.

I'm sorry everyone.

A

/N;

So...when y/n saved Tomioka that's when he was about to lose his arm, I just have to save his arm cause we need that arm lol.

Sorry if i don't update too often, the chapters are already made and its complete, so you're wondering why i don't update this story often.

Well because i still have to edit things in the writing and let me just say this, that part is boring lol.

Another reason is i'm busy playing genshin impact lol, sorry i'm lazy 🙃✌️.