Chapter 19

Y/n's pov

It was now night and I and the others were just done eating, we are now walking to our rooms while chatting.

"So are we all gonna practice total concentration while sleeping?" I asked.

"Sure!" tanjiro said.

"Who's gonna monitor us?" zenitsu asked.

"Who cares! I can do it in one try so I don't anyone to monitor me" inouske said.

"Naho! Sumi! Kiyo!" tanjiro called the three girls after he saw them.

"Tanjiro!" they said.

"Could you monitor us practicing total concentration?" tanjiro asked the three girls.

"Sure!" they answered.

"But..we are only three" Kiyo answered tanjiro.

"Well...can one of you monitor two people?" tanjiro asked.

"hmm..." the girls said thinking about it.

"Oh! Tomioka-san!" tanjiro said, I looked up since I was looking at the three girls.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Are you free?" tanjiro asked.

"Yeah..why?" he asked, his still expressionless.

"Can you monitor one of us with naho, Kiyo, and Sumi?" tamjiro asked, wait, why giyuu?

"Tanjiro..i think it's not a good idea..his a hashira he needs rest, he might go on a missio-" I said but I got cut off by giyuu.

"It's fine... I'm free" he said.

"Why do you need monitoring?" giyuu asked.

"We are mastering total concentration in our sleep...naho and the others are only three and we are four" tanjiro explained.

"I don't need someone to monitor me!" inouske yelled.

"Don't get too high of yourself" zenitsu said.

"Huh? What's that?" inosuke asked.

"Guys...stop," I said trying to stop them from fighting.

"When will you guys do it?" giyuu asked.

"Now," tanjiro answered.

"Let's go then" giyuu replied, eh? Why did he even agree?

The 8 of us made it to our room, I lay down on my bed, everyone who is gonna monitors us has a chair beside our bed, and if we failed we are gonna get hit.

I look to the side and saw Sumi with tanjiro, zenitsu with Kiyo and naho with inouske, wait so that means giyuu will be the one monitoring me!?

"Good night," zenitsu said.

I closed my eyes without looking at giyuu, this is awkward.