Chapter 26

Giyuu's pov

I was walking to go to the butterfly estate, Shinobu is close with y/n and I want to know more about her since I didn't saw her for 5 years, they are always talking and all.

I was passing the gate when I saw the kakushi's they sent to the mission where y/n and the others were.

They were running.

My eyes widen when I saw y/n in a kakushi's arm, she was passed out and her haori was covered in blood, tanjiro was also covered with blood, rengoku was being held by a kakushi helping him to walk, the other two only got injured a little, what happened?

They ran passed us, rengoku saw me, and held my arm.

"I'm sorry.." he said weakly.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Y/n went in front of me while fighting upper moon 3, she took the hit for me...sorry," he said apologizing.

The kakushi took rengoku away, I also ran inside the butterfly estate, I saw Shinobu telling the kakushi to put y/n in a separate room.

"What happened!" I asked Shinobu worriedly.

"Y/n is badly hurt, her life is at 50/50," she said, as she ran to her office to get some stuff.

I also walked into her office.

"Help me hurry!" she said, she told me what to get and I immediately grab it, we ran to the room where the kakushi put her.

"Everyone leave, I'll handle it, Tomioka tell kanao to help tanjiro, and tell aoi to help rengoku" she said I nodded and went out of the room, please y/n be safe!

I saw the two.

"Aoi, kanao!" I called them.

"Shinobu ordered you two to help tanjiro and rengoku, they are badly hurt," I said in a panic.

"Where's Shinobu-san?" Aoi asked.

"She's with y/n, y/n is badly hurt and she's in a 50/50 situation," I said, she nodded and they run to rengoku and tanjiro, I lean to the wall.

"Please...be safe y/n" I whispered.

I then saw inosuke and zenitsu being accompanied by a kakushi.

Zenitsu was crying while inosuke was quiet.

"What happened" I cornered them.

"Y/n-chan got hit by an upper moon," zenitsu said crying.

"She's not gonna die, is she? She's the only family I have" zenitsu said crying, I fall silent, the only thing he has..the only family he has is y/n.

Even they are not blood-related y/n treated zenitsu as a little brother since her family died.

Same zenitsu..she's the only thing I have..please y/n fight for us!

"B-but isn't your mission is to kill lower moon one!?" I asked.

"Both rengoku and y/n killed lower moon one while tanjiro got injured by lower moon one, Upper moon 3 appeared and offered the two to become a demon, but they refused," inosuke said explaining as zenitsu was already crying hard.

"rengoku protected y/n and us but when rengoku was gonna get hit by upper moon 3 she dashed towards rengoku and got hit instead" inosuke continued, she's still stubborn.

"What was the thing that hit y/n?" I asked.

"Upper moon's arm, it went right into her, the upper moon which is akaza was shocked to see y/n in front of him since he intended to hurt rengoku not y/n, she moves like a lightning" inosuke said.

I nodded and the kakushi accompanied them to a room to rest, I lean back to the wall, she is still stubborn.

I remember the time when we were practicing in the woods and a demon appeared me and sabito told her to stay back but she launched at the demon and got a scratch on her arm, why can't she stay in place?

I clenched my fist. If I saw that upper moon 3 I'll kill him because he hurt y/n.

A/n:
Sorry if this chapter I short I have an online class today and I need to get ready lol.