Chapter 52

Y/n's pov

I kept running until my legs is about to give up, kagaya-sama and his family is our hope, he and his family are important to us hashira's if muzan is attacking right now without protection he is gonna die along with his family.

My estate is closer to the mansion so I can make it in time, hopefully.

Then...suddenly a loud sound was heard from the mansion, a fire started happening.

I ran faster and I got there, I saw Tamayo, fighting muzan, they didn't see me yet, I have to check on kagaya-sama and his family.

I started running in the fire trying to not burn myself.

I found amane-Sama and kagaya-Sama unconscious, I carry amane-sama to my back and I carry kagaya-sama, I saw the kagaya-sama's two daughters, I also carry them both, I was stacking them, it's heavy but if I can make it to Shinobu's estate with my first form then it will be fine.

I started running out in the fire, carrying 4 bodies isn't easy. I got to Shinobu's estate to see Aoi.

"AOI I NEED HELP" I yelled as I collapsed, Aoi took the two girls as she leads me to where to put them.

I put amane-Sama and kagaya-sama to the hospital beds, as I tried gasping for air.

"Aoi try your best to keep them alive until Shinobu comes back, I have to help out," I said as I tried gasping for air.

"But...y/n-san some your clothes are burned, and it looks like you have burned in your arms and legs," Aoi said.

"I'm fine...just please save them!" I said she nodded and I run out again back to the mansion, I also took a lot of strong medicines and strong poisons just in case

suddenly I fall in a hole.

I'm falling!

I was falling from a house? That what it looks like, is this muzan's blood demon art?

I tried grabbing something and I successfully landed safely, the burn marks are hurting.

As I was running out I saw every hashira, I also saw tanjiro, I have to find someone.

Where is everyone?

Demons started coming one after another, this isn't good, are the others safe?

I started chopping every demon's head that comes in contact with me, I ran as I chop the demons head, they aren't strong.

More and more are coming, and this hallway feels endless, where am I anyway? A demon base?

Suddenly I smell blood, I also smelled Shinobu's scent.

"Shinobu" I stopped on my tracks as I focused on where she might be.

"THERE!" I said to myself as I ran as fast as I could.

I saw kanao she also saw me.

"Open the door to the right!" I told kanao since she was much closer to the door, I was still running, she opened the door in a hurry