Chapter 64

???'s pov

"Mom!" I called out for my mother as I and my little sister ran to her, she was hanging the clothes to dry.

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked looking at us as she stopped hanging the clothes.

"Look what we found mom!" I said excitedly.

"Oh? Our nichirin blades" she said taking the two swords in my hands.

"Where did you two find this? You could get hurt you know" she said scolding us.

"We found it in the storage house in the back of the house" I answered pouting.

She put the two swords down at the outside table. As she continued working.

"Next time don't touch it yuu," she said as she continued her work.

Yuu's pov

"Yes mom," I said.

"Be careful next time, I don't want you and Ginko to get hurt" she said giving me and ginko a sad smile.

"Yes, mother" Ginko nodded.

"Where did those katana came from mom?" I asked curiously.

"Oh? Those? It's from me and your father's time when we were still demon slayers" my mother smiled.

"There you go again, mom! About the demons that don't exist" Ginko complained.

"I told you already that demon exits" my mother giggled.

"I'm back!" My father said.

"Dad!" My sister quickly ran to our father, she is more of a daddy's girl than a mommy's girl.

"Welcome back giyuu" my mother smiled at my father.

"Welcome home dad" I greeted back.

My father carried my sister as he went to my mom and kissed her on the forehead, my father came to me and ruffled my hair.

"Oh? Why are our nichirin blades out y/n?" My father asked my mother.

"Yuu and Ginko found it in the storage house in the back of the house" my mother replied.

"Dad, did you know mother kept telling us that demons exist," Ginko said.

"It does exist," my father said.

"Huh? Then why aren't there any demons around?" Ginko asked.

"Cause we slayed them all" my father smiled proudly.

"Eh? That's impossible!" I said.

"Y/n I'll let you do the explaining" my father laughed.

"Well...it was a long time ago now, demon existed back then, they had a leader named muzan, but we defeated muzan so now demons are nowhere to be seen, you can't also see them in the morning back then, only at night since they will turn into ash when exposing to sunlight" my mother explained.