Chapter 51

Y/n's pov

Another day another training, they are working so hard, they tried motivating each other, they are the first 3 to come to my stage.

I went to the kitchen to make them some food since I offered them some food this morning but refused since they said they will be training first.

After I was done I took the food outside.

"Everyone please stop training, let's eat first," I said they stopped and looked at me, I put the food down to the backyard porch.

They ran to me with smiles, I gave them their food.

"Thank you for the food!" They all said in sync.

"You're welcome, please eat first and take a 20-minute break, don't push yourself too much, okay?" I said.

"Yes sensei!" They all said I smiled at them.

"Let's eat," I said they nodded as we all ate together.

"Sensei, may I ask something?" Yuki asked.

"Sure! What is it?" I asked back.

"Well...I wonder, how do you know so much about the breath of water?" Yuki asked.

"Well...I'm friends with the water pillar and, he's my childhood friend, he also has a friend who uses the breath of water, I see them train a lot back then, and I tried understanding it by just looking at it" I said, well... I can't say giyuu is my friend, since...we are kinda much more than friends.

"Really? Wow, that's cool!" They all said.

"And I recently started learning more about the breath of water, since one of my successors is a water breath user," I said smiling.

"EH? YOU HAVE A SUCCESSOR?" they all asked shocked.

"Yeah, I have 3," I said smiling.

"WHAT 3!?" they all asked shocked again, I just giggled and nodded.

"But..sensei, I don't see them," Haku said.

"Well...three of them participated in this pillar training, so that's why they are out," I said explaining.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Natsuki said.

"Sensei...please train me more later! Please teach me the ways and tricks of the breath of water! Please" Yuki said bowing.

"Me too sensei!" Natsuki also bowed.

"E-eh...please d-don't bow," I said panicked.

"Please teach me the tricks of the breath of flame!" Haku said also bowing.

"E-eh! Please you three stop bowing! I'm gonna help you, that's what I'm here for anyway" I said.

"THANK YOU SENSEI!!!" they all said happily, I smiled they remind me of my successors a lot.

I miss their screaming in the morning.

I helped them with their breaths as best as I could, I also joined their training, we trained until the sunset.