Chapter 65

Y/n's pov

I saw an old paper while cleaning the house and it was the address of the Hayashi household that Mr.urokodaki gave me back then, I totally forgot about it.

Giyuu convinced me to go there, he said it would be fun to go there with the kids, we will just visit after all.

And so we did.

It was very old, yet it was still in pretty good shape but some parts of the walls have cracks and holes, the people from this town said it was from that attack. The one I saw in my memories a few years ago.

"This place is pretty old..." Yuu commented.

"Yes, it was built a long time ago, your mother's grandmother was living here back then, but a demon attacked this place," giyuu said holding the kids.

"Will a demon attack us?" Ginko asked.

"No there is no demon left" I smiled at her, she nodded.

I stopped in front of the doorway, this room looks familiar.

"Are you okay?" Giyuu asked me.

"Y-yes," I said smiling at him.

"Father let's go over there!" Yuu said as he tried dragging giyuu.

"W-wait" giyuu said.

"Go on ahead, I will catch up to you all," I said to giyuu, giyuu nodded as he followed yuu.

I entered the doorway, the room was damaged like the rest of the house, the door that was attached here before was in the ground broken to pieces.

"I wonder when this door was broken, was it when muzan attacked this place or after that..." I questioned myself.

There is no blood here nor body since after the attack the bodies were buried and this house was cleaned but it was not fixed.

There were pictures on the wall, a picture caught my eyes.

It was a picture of my grandmother and her brother, the one I saw in my memories that day in the final battle.

They were both smiling happily.

I looked around the room and there were other people's portraits, yet I don't recognize them, it's just unsettling to be looking at people's portraits that died a long time ago.

"Mom! Come here we found something cool!" Ginko went inside the room grabbing my hands.

"O-oh, what is it?" I asked as I finally came back to reality.

"It's a pretty sword!" She said happily as she leads me to the room where the others were.

"What did you guys find?" I asked giyuu and yuu.

"It's a sword, it caught our attention since it was glowing blue" giyuu said handing me the sword.

I examined it.

I gasp when I saw something written in the back.

"What is it?" Giyuu asked.

"Look," I said, he went to take a closer look.

In the handle, there was a small Letter that was carved.