Chapter 46

Y/n's pov

"You two different man, you two are different from all of the pillars I've killed up to now," gyuutarou said.

"You both were special from the moment you were born, you both got that chosen talent" he continued.

"The envy man! I just want to put an end to you both" he said.

"Talent?" I asked myself, I don't have a talent, I don't know what he is talking about, uzui-san might have some hidden talent but I don't.

"Talent?" Uzui-san also said.

"I don't even have a talent..." I mutter.

"Huh? You don't know man? Then what is the meaning of that blue-green color of your hair?" He said I looked at my hair that has been untied from a bun, the hair tie must've been weak to break.

I didn't actually know what my hair means but...he does?

"What is the meaning behind it then!?" I asked.

"You seriously don't know man? Oh..you both are wasting your talent" he said.

"Talent? Do I look like someone with talent if you see me like that then you must have had a wonderful life" uzui-san said.

"You've lived hundreds of years yet you shut yourself here in this place, no wonder you don't know how the world works," uzui said.

"The country's huge, there are a lot of amazing guys" uzui continued.

"And there are some really strange ones out there, there are some guys who became a pillar just in two months after picking up a blade," uzui said, huh...his talking about muichiro and gyomei-san.

"I got chosen? Don't mess with me, how many lives do you think have slipped through my fingers?" Uzui continued.

"How do you explain this? why are you still alive now? My blood sickle is full of poison, but you still haven't dropped dead yet, right?" Gyuutarou said, wait, poison?

"I'm from a family of shinobi, I developed some resistance so poison won't work on me," uzui-san said.

"The shinobi went extinct in the edo era, don't lie to us!" Daki yelled.

"Hehehe, well would you look at that, the poison is working slow and steady, that whole 'not working' was a bluff wasn't it? Lame!!" Gyuutarou said.

"Uzui-san! Are you alright" I quickly turned to him.

"No it's not working at all, how about I dance for ya? I'm in tip-top shape and I can eat a hundred tempura bowls flamboyantly!" Uzui said, is he now crazy?.

Uzui ran towards them slicing the air, but he kicked daki up in the air making her fly up.

"Y/n I'll leave that girl to you" uzui yelled.

"Alright," i said readying my sword.

"Don't you dare kick my sister!" Gyuutarou yelled.

"You piece of sh!t" daki yelled at uzui.

Uzui sliced in multiple directions.

"I missed that chance to kill him!" Uzui said.

"Ugh! My head got cut off again! You're so gonna pay!" Daki said reputing her head back.

"So you haven't noticed?" Gyuutarou asked uzui, I was gonna run to daki to slice her head again but her brother talked and I stopped next to uzui-san.

"Noticed what?" Uzui asked.

"You're slowly dying there," gyuutarou said.

"So now we're gonna beat you both up slow and steady" gyuutarou continued.

"OH REALLY NOW!?" I heard I turned behind me seeing inosuke and a sleeping zenitsu.

I smiled.

"They are safe," i said sighing in relief.

"Don't forget us, buddy! Inosuke-sama and his underling are here" inosuke yelled.

"What? Who are they?" Gyuutarou asked.

Suddenly someone dropped from the ceiling landing right in front of me and uzui.

It was tanjiro.

My three tsuguko's are now here.

[A/N: sorry if this chapter is short, i'm very busy at the moment, sorry if i couldn't reply to all of your comments, and thank you for reading this story]