Chapter-16

Never be afraid to say what you feel .

Tanya(P.O.V)
Have you ever being in a such a situation where anxiety, pain, fear, anger reached to such level that you are not able to think wisely . That's what is happening with me right now . The pain is so much that I can't even stand properly or walk without limping . All I want to do is to run away from this place but not before killing each one of them including Drake screw the formality . The mere presence of that man scares the sh*t out of me . For the past two hours I am lying helplessly in the bed I feel disgusted with the fact that I can hear some commotion outside about some more mafia mens arriving for some event . Great!! Now the security will be doubled adding to my agony . I felt like crying for the past two hours I have been crying my eyes are paining and I am sure that somebody will be coming in the room for sure . The more I think about it the more it scares me . Drake is a very dangerous man who is now obsessed with me moreover the fact that he is the mafia petrifies me to the core . The whole place must be heavily guarded , with big broody muscled men walking around . There is no way I can escape , h*ll I can't even walk after that incident how I am suppose to save myself . Suddenly the door knob was turned and a woman entered she was looking with pity, sympathy and affection toward me . Did I just say affection!? The moment she took some steps in my direction I managed to sit on the bed resting my head on the headboard making sure that the blanket is still covering my body which was mercilessly tortured by Drake. Pain shoot up in my body travelling all the way through my legs shaking them with a jerk making me flinch and a cry of help erupted from my mouth . The woman hurriedly reached me and gently held me . I blinked twice in order to stop my newly forming tears . "Hello mam, I am here to help you sir wants to meet you some of his friends" she spoke her voice was thickly laced with the native Italian accent. I just looked towards her trying to figure out what she was saying the moment it clicked in my mind I quickly shook my head there is no way I will be meeting some more mafia man they scares me for god's sake and why this old men is bossing me around I am not his can't he get it in his thick mafia head . I tried to speak and it felt like my words got stuck into my throat. Pleading her with my eyes I looked at her again but what she told next broke me . " Sorry mam, you have to go don't worry Sir's father would be there too. " Having no other option left I let it go . Sighing softly I let her hold me but I was not willing to leaver the blanket as it was the only thing covering me half-naked body fortunately she understood . After taking a warm shower I looked towards my image in the mirror and a lone tear fell from my eyes . All I can see was bruises and bite marks and weird kisses more like Drake literally sucked on my skin which boiled my blood . I am dressed in a simple warm sweatshirt type thing and a pajama though Maria Aunty insisted me to wear the jeans to look more appropriate but screw that I am not here to pay my respect to some bloody killers (she is calling her aunty because it is usual in India to greet or call someone older than you uncle or aunty even if they are not related to you directly or indirectly . We don't generally take the name of the older people .) Moreover the pajama is comfortable enough and I am able to walk without much difficulty in it and the top is decent enough and is able to hide the marks well except for the neck part .

) Moreover the pajama is comfortable enough and I am able to walk without much difficulty in it and the top is decent enough and is able to hide the marks well except for the neck part

Mafia's bride On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara