Chapter-40

I swear to drunk I am not god -Tanya

(Continuing from the last chapter )

Tanya(P.O.V)
Suddenly everything felt so light and my stomach was feeling queasy whereas my brain was in its own euphoria . It longer felt awkward sitting with the people there or even looking at Drake who was watching me keenly . That sh*thead he thinks he can win in the staring competition with me . Dude I can live without blinking for an hour straight . With a evil an sweet smile on my face I began looking at Drake and our eyes get locked in a fierce who blinks last competition . My hand was swirling the campari ah! What a taste I will drink it regularly or maybe not . I smiled and laughed as Drake shocked face as he blinked first . Get that eagle eyes I won !! Woohooo . After chucking the fourth glass full I thanked the bartender he offered me some water saying it will help I told the bartender before standing up It was a soft drink only relax but again he only speaks Italian which made me giggle to myself . I want to dance yes . I am not shy I got this beside the real party will start now . I marched towards the DJ and told him to play the song the dance floor was now covered with children as they danced and laughed . So do guys wanna dance my tongue slipped a bit but they all cheered yes sister ! DJ play the song now .( The song is above ) Just then the song started blasting with high base and I started dancing my heart out . I longer felt angry , sad , I was just remembering how my mother and I use to dance our heart out on this song on my cousin's wedding . Some moments are always captured in your memory and you can play it whenever you want unlike the photos and videos they are good for capturing memories but the real fun is living in the moment and enjoying it to the fullest . After dancing for over an hour I moved towards the bar area to drink campari again . What ? You can't blame me . It's a soft drink I know that plus it's tastes good and is refreshing what else you need . As I was about to order the bartender to prepare a glass of campari for me then out of nowhere Drake came towards me and told him something in Italian and I again motioned him for the drink to refill but he just shook his head . Ugh, Kya dikkat hai iss aadmi ko ( What's the matter with this man ) . Suddenly, Drake gave me a glass of water to drink and placed to close to my lips to drink it but I don't want to drink it . I want campari so I just sealed them and even moved my head away like a child . Then , he sighed and placed the glass on the counter and started moving his fingers in his hairs .

Drake (P.O.V)
As I moved towards the bar to know what the h*ll tanya had as she was dancing with everyone and literally dragged father and uncle Jordan and aunt Regina to join her . The real mood of the party was suddenly changed I along with Stephan , Antonio and fabio was shocked to see her like this. She even maintained a eye contact with me and continue staring at me as if we are having a staring competition . I shook my head she seriously just chucked 4 glass of campari ? F*ck . That's not a soft drink it's a cocktail and has fairly good amount of alcohol . No wonder her spirit animal is taking over her . But seeing her like this as her hairs were flying to the sides of her face as she moved her body flawlessly swaying it with the beats and smiling and doing crazy dance moves and looking mesmerizing like a hoofer . Her heels clicking and shining on the dance floor the hands swaying above her head as she let the music drove her . Looking at her again my blood boiled as I caught some men ogling at her . How dare they ? She is mine just mine . I marched towards the dance floor and looked towards the men my look was enough to piss their pants but they did a mistake . I signalled Micheal to gave those piece of sh*t a piece of mind and followed him too after personally beating some of them . After getting out of the washroom I looked in every direction but tanya was now here is sight where she went ? Moreover it's a bit dark here so it's not that easy to look for someone . After reaching love , It was no doubt that she was drunk . I tried to make her drink a glass of water but she even declined that . Well, I had deal with my drunk cousins and my friends but how the h*ll I am supposed to deal with my drunk wife who was pouting towards me and was looking irresistible . Okay let's try to talk .