Chapter-17

Make her your everything in front of everyone, every time .

Narrator point of view

The sun is shining brightly falling on the airplane or private jet to be precise which is now scaling the high endless skies . Inside the plane three person are present one is sipping his coffee and another one is searching the web regarding Hindu religion, it's belief, tradition, rituals even superstitions not out of curiosity of course . Tanya is sleeping soundly on the bed away from the gruesome reality . After her little showdown with the Russian mafia and Drake she was drugged into sleep by Stephan by the signal of Drake though the injection was alone enough to scare her resulting in a panic attack after that they drugged her with sleeping pills nothing harmful to ensure that their dear sister in law is safe and sound . Everything is decided the wedding will happen for sure and that too according to both the religion . Invites have been carried out for the mafia mens to formally introduce them to the most powerful mafia Drake Blackwell's wedding . Nobody has the guts to disrespect him more over to ensure that the security is sufficient enough various mafia men had volunteered to send their best men as they are in a friendly relation with Drake's family . Nobody messes with the crocodile especially in the water .

( Off to Stephan's mansion )
After they were settled in the car Stephan received a message from him dad saying that he want to meet tanya and will be masking his and his wife's identity so that Tanya can talk to somebody and to keep a check on their new member of the family and all the rituals of the wedding will be performed in their mansion only . Stephan agreed as on the way he had mastered the word " Bhabhi"( Brother's wife ) because he stills remember her calling him a man with lots of tattoos when she accidentally ran into Drake's office ( or the Lion's den )

Few hours ago
Tanya eyes were wide enough after she saw various pictures of rituals which take place in an Indian Hindu marriage as the customs and rituals differ form religion to religion and sometimes even with the states . She angrily tore the pictures of some rituals which were on display on the smooth glass table and confronted Drake that he is a mad man , that she is a freaking child and when she said that "She is his", she just spat the words in order to save herself and our sensible girl didn't stop their she even called Drake an old crackhead mafia men with a pea sized brain which didn't go well with him .

Fabio (P.O.V)
I simply can't believe that Drake is getting married we all are so excited . Hold your horses! We are mafia but that doesn't mean that we don't celebrate or we are always in a cold demeanour that's something which is common in moreover than half the mafia . Literally after I told Stephan what tanya called him in her native language which I happened to memorise his reaction was worth watching . I even have a photo of it and had already circulated it among us . Common what's wrong in having some fun! Don't be a spoilsport I told Stephan cause he was glaring at me grunting and gritting his teeth but to be honest I was a little surprised too after knowing about tanya now almost all of us who are close friend of Drake know about her he might have not proposed her going on his knees and all but he truly love her that's what we can see in his eyes . Generally forced marriages are never appreciated in this life because your life partner will have trust issue , will try to escape not to mention they will be scared from you and the list is long . In our world marriages are generally done between two Mafia families either fixed by our parents or we date each other quite shocking I know! Mine happened to be through dating, Liza ( his wife) and Lucy( his daughter) are the best thing happened to me in this life . I am orphan but my godfather Alejandro who trained me and his son Stephan to be the best in our work and to survive the hardship of this glamorous yet extremely dangerous life convinced liza's father for the marriage who was not happy with the fact that I was not born into a mafia family or a loyal family as they like to call it . Marriages are often done to form a alliance or out of love with condition that both should belong to the mafia world . My wife is a better killer than me and that's just puff my chest with pride. Weird right!? Well, when you are born into this life and don't know who is a friend or enemy is better to be safe than sorry . A mafia men like Drake marrying a common ordinary girl not to forget that Indian who are deeply attached to their culture is a rare sight to see . For now tanya is sleeping but god knows how many obstacle will be there in the marriage . As according to tanya she had refused and we are forcing her despite being so powerless in front of us her fighting skills and her wittiness are her strength . Jesus, just don't let sister in law do something stupid which can instigate Drake more . After we landed I carried tanya on my back like a baby I might call her sister in law but she is like a sister to me . On the way our men bowed and quickly followed us all of them know about tanya already. When I carried her she was blabbering something she was half-awaked but the sleeping pills were still into effect in her body she looked at me and mouthed that 'I will kill you both and that bloody Drake you don't know me you criminals '. In return both me and Stephan laughed and I gently whispered in her ear ' we definitely like to see you trying sister ' .

Tanya (P.O.V)
I woke up in yet another lavish room decorated with black and grey curtains and the whole room screamed of richness . My body is not paining much but I am not able to work properly . I curse the day I went for a f*cking walk in that goddamn park and my meeting with that mafia king . Ugh!! I am so screwed . Sighing heavily , I managed to set up on the bed and took a good look in the room as well .

( The room )

( The room )

Suddenly a man in his late forties or fifties came holding a plate of food .

(Alejandro age :- 55 years old Stephan's father )He was wearing a white shirt and black pant and a tie which was not knotted

He was wearing a white shirt and black pant and a tie which was not knotted . I look towards him and he gently reached me and told me that his name is Alejandro and he is the head chef for Stephan the Russian mafia . I just nod towards him I was feeling quite tired and was very angry with the situation and refused to eat rudely . But what he told next boiled my blood . He told me that if I will not eat than he and his wife will be starved by Stephan . In rage I took in large hand in my small one and told him uncle don't worry your family will not be starved because of that pig ! His jaw clenched when I called Stephan pig but maybe I was imaging it because the next second he hugged me gently saying thankyou daughter you saved us. I felt like crying when he called me daughter and I automatically hugged him back tightly while he gently rubbed by back . After having food and brushing my teeth uncle talked to me for a while . I asked him if he can help me ? His reaction was horrific he told me that I should never ask for help from any other servant because if Stephan will get to know about it he will definitely punish them and not me . He told me that Drake, Fabio and Stephan know everything about my family and my new friends and even about uncle Theo's family and the least I want to do was to put them in danger . I have no option than to marry him, but mark my words that I will escape and he will never get my friends and family . I promised myself and fell into a dreamless sleep hoping that it's just a bad nightmare and it will end soon .

A/N:- Double update this week !! Well my mind was full of ideas and without wasting them I wrote a new chapter . Do tell your views through the comment section . Why do you think Alejandro is masking his identity ? Will the wedding will take place? Or Tanya will flee and how ?all these questions plus new one will be answered in each update one by one . Till the next update stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author