Chapter -33

Fear is what keep people under control- Lesrov

Narrator point of view

Meanwhile in Lesrov's warehouse

The night scene in the warehouse was typically the same before all h*ll break loose . The creaking of the doors whose  hinges were  barely able to keep them stand still . The children of some young women in their late teens  with hope in their eyes sitting in a big room and playing among themselves unaware of their bizarre future and what their mothers have to bear everyday to feed them . The other women and girls was much aware of the situation and had lost hope and prayed for their children's safety everyday . The elder women were assigned with the task of keeping the warehouse clean which sometimes include cleaning the victims remains after being murdered in front of everyone . But not all of them had lost the hope while some waited patiently for some miracle to take place others took their own fate in their hands . Such a girl was Ziya . After being sold by her father itself she knows the pain of
betrayal among them the best . She was one of the bravest person there who was outspoken and use to hide her pain behind her smile . But bravery wasn't the thing that helped to run the gross business of human trafficking and she was rewarded in the worst way possible in that place.
Fear and abuse that's what help run Lesrov's warehouse for ages . From his father's time to his . There is a popular saying among the girls of the warehouse be silent and you won't be experiencing violence . But not everyone is the same . The girl whose eyes didn't show any sign of life was unfortunately Ziya . Lying there in a pool of her own blood with various other women, girls and even their children surrounding her she died and was able to free her soul and leave this pathetic earth where human beings can't stoop beyond anyone's imagination . What happened was truly horrific and everyone was there mourning the death of the young girl and some were jealous too as she was now finally free .

Few hours ago
Few cries accompanied with high pitched  screaming of someone alerted everyone in the warehouse and they all rushed to save the person or hope to at least lower the punishment to some extent . But after seeing the man in command there they know that the girl was about to die and maybe in the worst humanly way possibly . Lesrov ordered his men to gathered around the young girl and told everyone to watch carefully what happens when women try to flee there . In his domain his was no less than a king who commands everyone but taking care of his subjects was one of his concern. However whenever something like this use to happen which was rare knowing the consequences his eyes use to shine in a devilish manner as he sees the person dying and use to enjoy every ounce of it . After all cries of the person was that kept him sane . The men started circling the poor girl and what amused them that despite knowing her death was knocking on her door her eyes showed no signs of fear instead a sense of calm was present there which they never witnessed earlier . Ziya looked at everyone as if to apologize to leaving them alone to suffer this kind of brutality . It all happened in a flash various bullets penetrated her body aiming at her elbows , shoulders and stomach . A shower of blood began pouring around her as she fell down.  But she didn't scream instead she just smiled looking at the kids assuring them in every way possible not not make them feel what she felt months ago in their position . However it angered lesrov even more . The amount of blood loss was alarming but was not enough to give her a fast death.  Painful and slow that's what the man wanted and that's what his men were giving him and the spectacles in return . However, Ziya knew that these men always lusted for everyone present there even for kids . Even a curse fitting their deeds and personality can't be found by anyone. Before anyone can dare to touch her . She took the gun hiding in her  long dress  which she managed to stole and looked straight in the eyes of lesrov and told him :- Do not scare anyone so much  that they stop being afraid . With that she shot herself aiming at her throat and pulled the trigger taking her own life before they could torture her more.