Chapter-51

Give me a chance to love you and I promise I will do my best to make you smile every day - Drake

Tanya(P.O.V)

Many things were going in my head . Will I be truly able to accept him ? Will the Chance thing is worth it ? What if he crosses the limit? What if misinterprets my decision as something else ? What if I am not ready ? What if this doesn't work out for either of us and I end up hurting his emotions . That man is doing a lot for me and my family . Papa is right he could have easily taken advantage of my situation that day if he only wants my body . Whenever he is near me , whenever he touches me I no longer felt unsafe , instead it's like a sweet feeling of being protected and taken care of . He is not what I use to think about him earlier he is not selfish, arrogant , rude and cold . It just like he reacts differently around different people . Everyone does that even I do it . Today is the night of final decision . I have never felt such uneasiness ever . I am sure that he will win but deep down I am worried and a bit scared about him maybe I am thinking about him way too much for the past days . It makes me feel agitated that why I feel this way when he hugs me , when he gently pecks my forehead and the way he cuddles with me at nights . Ugh, why I am  smiling thinking about it ? What is wrong with me ? I wasn't like that was I ? What have you done to me Mr Blackwell !? She thought as she looked at the clock it was going to be midnight in few hours and Drake along with his men were packing . Tanya's heart raced as she looked at him keenly from a distance he appeared calm , concentrated , deep in some thoughts if only she knew that just like her she too was thinking about her . She bites her lips anxiously as she began taking footsteps in his direction . She wanted to talk to him before leaving for the night whose decision was unsure she wanted to make him feel better she knew that despite his physically calm posture various things were going in his mind . He is doing so much for me without him I don't think I will be able to take down that guy . He deserve a chance . Drake she softly called him name and he turned around and looked at her surprisingly . Of course it wasn't that frequent that she called him by his name the last time she did she was drunk . He looked towards her amused but what him feel more surprised was the Strom of swirling emotions in her eyes as she maintained eye-contact with him . He could only think that maybe she is very angry with him cause affection was something they hadn't shared yet but that was about to change in a few matter of minutes . He smiled at her looking for any repulsive reaction but she too passed him a smile making him confused . I want to talk can you guys give us some privacy . She said not breaking the eye contact with him everyone scurried out they too were curious not their fault though . She took some steps in Drake's direction baffling him more and took a deep breath and looked at him anxiously . This is it tanvi bol de (speak up ) her inner self encouraged her and she spoke .

The conversation
T:- Tanya , D:- Drake

T:- (looking at him ) I want to tell you something more like I decided that I want to share it with you .
D:- (confused ) Okay love is everything alright ?
T:- (breaking the eye-contact she suddenly felt intimated by their closeness ) Yes everything is fine .
D:- (looking at her he gently took her hands and began caressing it ) You wanted to share something ?
T:- (her cheeks felt hot and a furious reddish colour took place on it ) Umm..yeah.. I don't how to put it .(her hands trembled and she cursed herself seeing her like this Drake hurriedly made her feel better by gently rubbing his hand on her back )
D:- (noticing her looking down and flushed ) Relax love just breathe don't worry whatever your decision will be I will respect it okay and tell me (saying this he made her look up by placing his other hand to lift her chin )
T:- (taking a deep breathe ) I..I want to say all the best for today (she blurted out and closed her eyes in sheer embarrassment )
D:- (chucking ) Well thankyou but did you really came to say all the best then I should leave it's time (he said a bit disappointed )
T:- (immediately opening her eyes ) Iwanttogivethisrelationshipachance
D:- ( his mouth fell open in shock and a bright smile came on his face after he understood which she just said ) Wait! What!? Are you serious love ? You mean it right ? Don't tell you are doing this out of some favour sh*t please (his said in a painful voice )
T:- (looking at him ) No Drake I am not doing this in any pressure whatsoever . I want this marriage to work this relationship to work . You never forced me into anything . I thought you were just a cold, selfish man but no you proved me wrong . (She gulped feeling tears brim in her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by drake ) Please take care of you and everyone else  I already lost my family I just don't want to lose anyone else . Promise me you will come back please .
D:- (without saying anything he hugged her tightly ) Shh...I am here okay . I am not going anywhere else . I promise you .
T:- (she hugged him tightly taking him by surprise ) Promise me you will take care of yourself ?
D:- (smiling ) I will love . You know I am speechless right now I didn't expected that at all . (He laughed a little and decided to tease her ) Now wifey , will you accept that you are worried about me (he said breaking her hug )
T:- (huffing ) I accept that my dear husband ( she said smilingly )
D:- (he gently rubbed her tears away and cupped her cheeks