Chapter -31

Continuing the blood game - Unknown man

Meanwhile in India

Narrator point of view
A young girl in her late teen is being tied to a chair in a beaten warehouse sitting in a eerie hallway

Narrator point of view A young girl in her late teen is being tied to a chair in a beaten warehouse sitting in a eerie hallway

( The hallway of the warehouse )
with smashed mirrors

( The mirrors ) and loud wailing of girls as they get mercilessly dragged by their hairs their fault nothing just their existence in his world where they dare to open up their mouth to revolt with her cheeks strained with the never ending flow of ...

( The mirrors )
and loud wailing of girls as they get mercilessly dragged by their hairs their fault nothing just their existence in his world where they dare to open up their mouth to revolt with her cheeks strained with the never ending flow of tears her blue leggings are now brownish red after mixing with her own blood by the continuous whipping . Various scary men surrounding her and all see can see now is a group of young girls and women of all the possible age group looking at her with pity, sympathy and fear

 Various scary men surrounding her and all see can see now is a group of young girls and women of all the possible age group looking at her with pity, sympathy and fear

( Imagine the little girls peeking at her like this from various rooms )
. The boss ordered to stop the beating for a while as he looked at the best friend of his girl who dare to escape from his men while they were kidnapping her . He didn't want to hurt her if that's the only language she can understand in this situation then let it be . His eyes shining with satisfaction and a grim and creepy smile forming on his lips as he sees her like this . Women should know their place and if forgotten the man should remind her. His father's voice echoed in his ears . Reminding him that power is always taken not given . People consider his father as a sadist giving pain to his wife and his own child himself but according to him his father can't be even a sadist he was a man bereft of any human emotions . He was like him only until his eyes catched her . Zainab eyes fluttered open as he forcefully grabbed her hairs secured in her hijab and called someone to take care of her . Her blood ran cold when he told her that she is after all his girl best friend otherwise her situation will be more worse if possible .

Few hours ago
Narrator point of view
In a television the anchor was telling about the incident occurred a few days before and appeared visibly disgusted while detailing the information to the viewers . According to the report a house was found burned to ashes after people in the neighborhood found out about it . They were held captive by the assumed killer who might have carry out the heinous crime . The bodies was completely burned no clue whatsoever was found expect that the house smelled of rotten flesh and was full of debris . According to the police it might have been a act of revenge . According to the report nobody would have been lucky enough to survive the mayhem . However, investigation is going on and the police is looking for survivors.  Zainab's brows knitted in confusion and suddenly it hit her the house was no other than Tanya's bua house . The memories came hitting at her like a flash as she was invited there for 'diwali party ' ( festival celebrated by hindus to mark the return of lord Ram vanavas( exile ) . The coffee mug in her hand slipped her hands breaking into small pieces  as h-Tands turn jelly and her mind felt blank . The only question was that who did this ? This tanvi know about this ? Is she fine ? . Her heart raced as she thought about all these things . She hurriedly tried to dial tanya's numbers  but her phone slipped and fell into the puddle of hot coffee and was unable to function properly . She cursed loudly in her apartment before thinking a second starting locking the door of the gate after wearing her hijab . She thought that she can use the STD' s phone booth to call her if only she was able to see what will happen to her in the future.

Zainab ( P.O.V)
After watching the news I was unable to control my emotions . I am sure tanya must have watch the news because the news was also covered by several international channels . She must be crying very badly why god is so unfair to her . She has already suffered enough I will not her let her face this alone . We are in this together. As I reached the place the normally very noisy place felt unnaturally silent and calm not even a single person even the owner of the phone booth who sat there always on the chair . Something was definitely fishy here but I am not having the time for this . Suddenly out of nowhere few men started coming in my direction . At first I thought they might want to use the phone but by there appearance they seemed foreigners but tourist . But before I could reach the glass door my hand was yanked towards a side . The mens from earlier came into my view . What the hell ? Leave my hand I told them with a seriously look but the next thing made me feel intense scared . You are coming with us . Our boss wants to meet you . What the actual sh*t is going on here . Listen sir I don't know you and your boss leave my hand before I call the police but he just blinked and started dragging me . That's it . With no other option I looked towards the shop which was half shutted down and picked a bottle of cola and smashed into his hand which freed my hand and started running towards a familiar street . My head was feeling fizzy but I manage to go forward but my luck was not on my side . Heavy footsteps started coming in my direction before I could hide or can seek help a handkerchief was placed on my nose and someone's hand was choking my neck forcing me to breathe but I banged my head backward in his direction which made him loose his grip and I gasped for fresh air . Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck as if somebody has given me some sort of sedative before I could say something or fight more my body left extremely tired and my eyes began to feel heavy . My head started paining heavily and my eyes rolled to the back as my vision turned black and all I could remember was the creepy smiles on two of the men's faces while the other talked on phone . I felt somebody carrying me but I was unable to object or to move my body . My eyes dropped as I thought about tanya . Ya allah help us ! was the last sentence which left my mouth before everything turned pitch black .

Character revelation

Lesrov ( unknown man ) 

A/N:- The next update is here

A/N:- The next update is here . Why do you think lesrov kidnapped zainab what he is upto ? Do tell your views through the comment section .Does the villain and his name is suitable please share your opinions.  Sorry for not updating tomorrow . The next update will be soon . Till then stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author