Chapter-46

You can't make a choice in every situation you face . Sometimes all you have to do is to go with the flow .

Narrator point of view
Zainab was running at a medium pace now . She had lost track of time . It was still dark most probably the darkest hours before the dawn was going on . Her footsteps were echoing through the forest as she ran with a thumping heart of fear , her hand sweaty , her body getting tired but still she couldn't take the risk to rest for a while . You never know what's lurking in the dark , the ocean who appears calm and silent in the day can be turned into a ruthless predator in the night occasionally taking the life of those who dare to sail in the night through the dark waves and the dreaded silence  of the ocean . The forest was looking like a horrid dream of her . Her life was on stake now she knew if she get caught then the consequences will be dreadful . Her throat dried as she recounted how she almost killed a human today. She kept praying the whole way while running that the man was still alive somehow . Her pants were having the patches of blood as dragged him which was least her concern now . Suddenly she heard fast footsteps in her direction the worst fear has come alive . She was caught but instead of turning around for surrender she did the exact opposite thing . She ran with a boost . She no longer cared about anything , about her not so great relations with her parents, about the man she almost killed and about her own life . She thought if this was the way she was going to die then she will give her best first . Tahir ran behind her in rage . He was taking her name again and again but due to the strong pumping of adrenaline in her veins she gave a tone deaf ear . He knew what she was thinking about . He has observed her well for the past two weeks she spend here . His experienced eyes were telling him that she was scared, she was feeling vulnerable and he was there for her . He ran fast and tackled her hard into the ground making her fall in the process .

Tahir (P.O.V)
I was patrolling the area of Lesrov's boundary today but when I came back and found that guard missing and a trail of blood following through the passage of small bushes there I was sure about Zainab has tried to escape . If lesrov got her before me then I won't be able to help her at all . My whole plan will be ruined . Sh*t man . Okay here we go with that I began running towards the forest . At first I was perplexed because it was dead silent if Zainab was here then I will be able to hear her footsteps . I took out my flashlight and began following the trial of her footsteps after a while they disappeared too because the mushy area of the forest was no longer there . The land under my feet was dry and even if the footsteps were there they must have been erased by the strong wind . I look towards the moon and the stars present in the sky . After calculating their position the sunrise will be in approximately 2 hours . In this two hours I have to find her and bring her back safe and tell her my real identity . If she didn't get it now she will blow up the whole plan which neither I nor "he" can afford . After running for a while I saw a glimpse of her dainty running figure .

 After running for a while I saw a glimpse of her dainty running figure

( Imagine Zainab running like this )

How can someone look so beautiful in such a condition . Stop zainab I yelled loudly to catch her attention and in return she began running at her full speed . Honestly jaan we can continue playing this race game  for hours  but right now we both don't have the time . I switched off my flashlight and crack my bones a little bit and then I look towards her running figure once again . I hope I won't hurt you much with I sprinted

( Imagine Tahir running behind Zainab like this with her being ahead of him )

in her direction and reached there with a blink of eyes and tackled her hard into the ground . Before she can compose herself or more precisely saying can attack me I clamped her mouth shut . Trust me Zainab you just made a f*cking mistake . You know what it can cost me ? I whispered in her ears and her eyes bulged open as she tried to get herself out from my hold . Hey..trust me I won't hurt you I will let go of my hand and promise me you will not yell okay ? In return she nodded and he left her . Soon , they were engaged in a conversation. 

The conversation

T:- Tahir , Z:- Zainab

T:- (trying to check for any wounds he looked at her cautiously ) What the f*ck do you thing you were doing ? What if Lesrov was were in my place . Talk Zainab f*cking communicate with me (he yelled at her in the end making her shivered badly )
( she wanted to yell at him too but no words came out of her mouth instead a whimper came because of Tahir's strong grip on her wrist )
T:- (noticing her getting scared he left her wrist  ) I don't want to scare you jaan . But you need to understand you can't escape .
Z:- (standing immediately ) What have I done wrong to get kidnapped and being forced to witness such trauma . Let me go please (her voice croaked a bit )
T:- ( in a soft voice ) We both know you can't go . Don't worry in just a week you will be free from his captive .
Z:- ( in a confusing manner ) What do you mean ?
T:- (passing my phone ) Here take my phone and see this
Z:- ( cautiously taking the phone she saw some photos and videos ) How this can be possible ?
T:- (clicking his tongue ) Life is unpredictable you know .
Z:- (looking at him ) How can I trust you ?
T:- (sighing ) Here call her .
(Zainab literally snatched the phone from Tahir and dialled the number and  happy tears began flooding from her eyes . Both the person on either side were sobbing after all they were talking after a long time )
Z:- (smiling while crying ) I will kill you why didn't you told me first that ? What about your future ? You are happy na if not tell me and I will personally take revenge.  (The other person on the call smiled and talked with her happily and after receiving the answer she was feeling happy )
Z:- (whispering ) Take care . (The other person told her some sweet words too which made her smile )
Z:- (giving tahir phone back to him ) You could have told me first .
T:- (smiling ) My bad.
Z:- We should head back now he shouldn't have a clue about this .
T:- (smiling ) Okay jaan follow my lead .
Z:- (fuming in anger ) Just lead the way and keep your bloody mouth shut .

End of conversation

Zainab (P.O.V)
At present
After talking to her I felt relieved and somewhat happy and sad . Though her happy voice told me that she was fine but there was something off . Lesrov your happy days are over . Get ready for a painful death just as you did with that innumerable girls . You like to kill right , let's see if the boss can himself handle a taste of his medicine . Just one week and we all will be fine and safe along with the women and girls there . I followed Tahir's lead and found myself on the some horrendous warehouse entrance once again . Remember for whom you are doing this . Tahir whispered to him and motioned him to go to my room as he distract the guards I was able to go to my room with the help of curtain's rope which I made earlier . After getting in my room I hurriedly hide all the stuff and later destroyed it as suggested my Tahir . About that guard whom I knocked out Tahir told me he will take care of him . Right now , all I need to do is convince the rest people here . Here's to new future . I whispered to myself and then tuck myself in the bed for a good rest . Ya allah give us the strength and help us to execute our plan with that she feel asleep .

A/N:- The next update is here . In the upcoming updates Lesrov days will be over . Do you think taking him down will be easy or tough ? Tahir is the anonymous . With whom do you think "he" was being referred to in the chapter ? Do tell your views on the chapter through the comment section . The next update will be longer . The next update will be most probably by tomorrow itself . Till then stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author