Chapter -42

Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart - Drake

Drake (P.O.V)
Yesterday's night was like a dream come true . Drunk tanya is way better than sober tanya . It's just that I never felt that she was being so hideous of her emotions , maybe she still feel vulnerable to show her emotions in front me I know that I will never be able to fill the void of parent's absence but I will try my best as a husband and as a lover . I meant the vows I took with her around the sacred fire . I meant each words and each emotions . The way I made her mine was wrong but I couldn't let her go away I was being selfish but I don't regret being selfish, arrogant and dominant if that's the only way I can feel in my arms everyday , to see your sly smile to my father , to see your sweet nature and love towards the children . I want her to accept me or at least consider me as her supporter . As I looked towards my wife my love who was cuddling with me in her sleep whilst hugging me I felt strange emotions and then a sharp pain and fear . Fear of losing her , pain of separation which I felt when she first dared to escape . I am a ruthless criminal love but if that's what keep you with me then hell I will remain like this but won't let you go away. One day I will win your respect and heart and then will be cuddling as this every single night . I need to trace her relatives she will feel better in their company . Trust me tanya just give a chance I will make everything better . I just need you in my arms and to feel your scent on my body every single day I wake . I too want to lead a happy married life love . I pecked her lips and then cuddled with her . She is drunk will definitely not like this or will remember this but right now she needs me and I need her . Just give me a chance love I need you and I want you . Sometimes all you need is a warm hug with that I felt her moving and then she smiled in her sleep . I look towards her with a satisfactory smile I just don't want this night to end I closed my eyes and slept peacefully feeling her soft and fragile figure against my muscled frame .

(In the late night when tanya woke up and left for bathroom )
I moved a bit in her direction wanting to feel her more close and then I found her and began cuddling with her but her body felt way too fluffy and small . I opened my eyes and groaned after getting to know that all this while was hugging the goddamn pillow . Ugh , where she went ? As I moved out of the bed my eyes caught the stained bed sheets it was blood and was covering a good amount of space . My heart began to race fast , where is my wife ? Oh please, Jesus don't let her get hurt . I dialled James number and told him to alert the security and to shut down every window and curtains . After telling the guards to be on special alert I went to find love but didn't found her anywhere . I was getting mad and scared thinking what if she escaped no she better not . She can't go she was drunk for god's sake I can't happen . Tanya where are you ? . It clicked it my mind that I missed the bathroom of our room . I along with my dad and alex went to our room .

The conversation between them
J:- Jordan , D:- Drake

J:-(noticing the stain and observing it )
Daughter are you in the washroom ?
(They heard some shuffling and then a low gasp but due to the silence in the room they are able to listen to it )
D:- Dad why do you think love will be hiding from us and that too in the washroom ?
J:- (he was able to figure out the whole situation ) Son and alex listen carefully
ha il ciclo (she got her period )
D:- ( panicking ) Oh my god I didn't think of it . What should I do ? She will be pain right ? Dad what if she bleeds too much ?
J:- (smiling and chucking ) Jeez , son relax it's normal okay . Don't panic . Right now your wife needs you okay . First (signalling alex ) Go , get some pads . Listen , Drake talk to her gently okay . Make her come out of the bathroom .
D:- ( nervously ) Okay I will call her
(With that he moves towards in the bathroom direction along with his father )

(End of the conversation )

Tanya(P.O.V)
Okay, tanvi deep breaths . All you need to do is run form this room fund aunty Maria and then you are all set okay . Okay I replied back to my inner self . I got this . I gently opened the gate a bit poking my head and found darkness in the room utter darkness . Even the curtains and windows were shut down . What happen ? Kya hua woh toh pta nhi lekin agar aunty Maria jaldi nhi mili toh bahut kuch galat ho jayega (I don't know what happen but if I don't found aunty Maria asap that something bad will happen ) My inner self scolded me and I shushed her . Before I go I heard fast and heavy footsteps in the room direction and then as a sudden reflex I shut the gate and prayed that nobody should see me like this in a bloody mess quite ironic and literal I know . (When she heard Jordan calling for her ) No uncle nobody is here I shuffle impatiently in the bathroom and when I heard Drake's booming voice a low gasp escaped from my mouth and I put my hand to not make any noise further . Please let them go . I need pads now . Soon the footsteps faded a bit and I suddenly felt scared after a knock was heard on the bathroom's door . They know I am here . Sh*t h*ll f*ck everything what should I do . Pretend that I am not here yes it can work . No what if he gets angry and breaks the door . No please (she was in her dilemma when she heard Drake's gently and soft voice coming from the other end )

The conversation
D:- Drake , T:- Tanya

D:- love I know that you are in here . Talk to me . It's okay it's natural there is nothing to be embarrassed for. Don't get scared okay . Everything will be fine .
T:- (her voice croaked a bit ) What do you mean ? What's natural ?
D:- ( smiling ) I know that you are on your period . Don't worry alex has gone to bring pads . Don't stress okay .
T:- ( suddenly she felt like crying ) I..thank you .
(Just then Alex returned with various kinds of menstrual Hygiene products and bought water bag, dark chocolate and various other sweet things . )
D:-(whispering to alex about the pad ) Will they be enough ?
A:- (chuckling ) They are enough to last for an year almost .
D:- Who told you that ?
A:- Dude you are forgetting that my cousin is a gynaecologist she told me that and she also told me about the water bag and about the chocolates it was you who told me .
D:- Thanks man .
A:- No worries dude and go and talk to her .
D:- ( thinking a bit he moved towards their walk-in closet and picked some comfy clothes for tanya and moved towards the door ) Open the door love .
T:- I don't want to come out now please .
D:- (looking towards his dad he signalled him to go with the flow ) Okay , don't come out then Here are your clothes and your towel .
T:- ( she opened the gate a bit and poked her hand out and took all the stuff ) I don't know how to feel it's even has a pad in it . Sh*t I will wash the sheet too. Can you give me the bed sheet Mr Blackwell ( she was still drunk but not that much still she feeling quite tipsy )
D:- ( straightforwardly ) No right now you need to rest . I had already change the sheets just take a quite shower and come I am waiting for you .
(After tanya came out her eyes was fixed on the floor and everyone was able to feel that she was feeling embarrassed and somewhat her body language was nervous too in order to ease her Jordan moved in her direction and gently hugged her and she hugged him back he whispered some soothing words in her ear and left after giving her a small pat on head alex too left after giving her a smile )
D:- (noticing her standing there looking down ) If you need something then you can tell me okay .
T:- (whispering ) okay .
(She moved towards the bed to sleep while Drake gently laid beside her to show her some affection and gently pecked her forehead and let she let him feeling too sleepy to object and drifted to her sleep ) .

A/N:- The next update is here . In next update all hell will break loose . So don't miss the next update . The next update will be soon . Do tell your views through the comment section about the chapter . Till the next update stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author