Chapter-18

Stop waiting for the right time because the time is not waiting for you .

Tanya(P.O.V)
Next day went in a flash. I was keeping an eye on everything, everyone was pretty excited about mine and Drake's wedding giving me nothing but anxiety and with each second my mind was bringing up new topics to freak me . I got my escape plan ready but was confident that this time things were pretty screwed on my side , my one wrong move can cost me my whole life which will never happen . I am having every information for the execution of my plan . In order to make things more complex various bulky men from many  countries were present for security reason or as I like to call it to scare me well buddy Stephan well played dude well played !! According to uncle Alejandro my sangeet ( dinner programme in which both groom and the bride side meet each other families, relatives and have fun can be held separately too) and haldi ceremony ( a ceremony in which a thick turmeric paste is rubbed on the legs, arms, face of the person to glam them up for the wedding ) will be held tomorrow and day after  tomorrow is my engagement. The main thing is that they are doing rituals after rituals so that I can't get a chance to flee away. Since , nobody here knows a thing or two about my religion and traditions a group of people will be arriving to help them with the haldi ceremony that's the thing I heard from fabio while eavesdropping his conversation with Stephan. Right now is already getting dark and I am here getting ready by  some beautician for the sangeet ceremony . Remember don't think too much, you got this , just don't be so obvious, don't let them doubt you. Taking few deep breaths I calm myself as well thank the beautician for helping me . Sliding the bangles in my hands I nearly went back to the time when everything was fine and my life was full of happiness, joy, freedom, some small problems were there but at least I was not planning my escape from place to place .

(Her sangeet outfit)

A gentle knock stopped my musing and I came out of my me time . Uncle Alejandro and aunt Regina were waiting for me on the door . Despite being a servant here the way they dressed was simply amazing . Aunt was looking very beautiful and same goes with uncle. I don't know why my guts feelings are always telling me to stay cautious around them despite getting no negative or dangerous vibes from them . Descending the stairs I quickly prayed to lord krishna to give me strength to execute my plan . The hall was decorated magnificently with all kinds of decoration be it lightning, beautiful flower vase making it look grand if this was not my own doom day then trust me I will have  danced my heart out .