Chapter-47

Play with his mind cause the heart always know what it wants, feel , and meant .

Narrator point of view
Zainab along with Tahir and the women of the warehouse were discussing how to confront lesrov of his deeds . Lina being the eldest there was aware of Lesrov's biggest nightmare which still made him feel bad and agitated leading to sleepless nights . His friendship with that girl who was killed by his father . Her name 'rose ' just like her beautiful and bubbly nature . Her death affected Lesrov's deeply . Lina looked at the young girl standing there and hold her hands and whisperer we are all in this together . The girl nodded back and hugged her . Tahir watched in pure shock after getting to know Zainab's plan . Sometimes taking risk is necessary to ensure that your plan succeeds . As the sun rise brightly falling into the room with broken windows a true smile appeared on everyone's face . Apparently now they realised their real destiny was never this world . Their true destiny is awaiting their return , to conquer it and to live it . A new sense of determination filled the gloomy room . After years of torture this was the time they were waiting for . This was not going to be a ordinary battle between two sides , this was the battle of proving that humanity is above all and nobody can treat anyone as their means of need . It was the time to avenge the death of those numerous young and brilliant souls who died seeking respect , love , freedom . It was time to make their grave feel proud . It was time to not let their sacrifices to go in vain . It was the time for a battle . Battle of survival , battle of existence and moreover battle of proving that an egoistic person fall will be because of their ego alone.  Tahir watched as he saw the fierce gaze of the females . Their eyes were no longer on the floor it was shining brightly with a hope for a better future .

Zainab (P.O.V)
Tanya told me that they will be rescuing us after a week till then I need to bring everyone under a single umbrella of unity . I went to talk to Tahir that guy might get to my nerves but he knows Lesrov better than me . He knows me as a boss , a friend and maybe a person with his own secrets and fears . No matter how strong a person appears physically deep down we all have our own scars and fears . I will take advantage of his scars . A person like him who didn't have a happy life is bound to have some secrets , some fears and all I need to do is to take advantage of that fear . I need to play mind games with him . If a person if emotionally disturbed is always get easy to break them down . That's what my scars have told me . Cause in that situation we tend to listen to your brain , but actually it's your heart who feel disturbed and you need to communicate with it then only you can really move on.  I went in his room and told him that I want to talk . The conversation between them :-

The conversation
Z:- Zainab , T:- Tahir

T:- (dramatically  ) Finally Cinderella had come to meet her prince charming .
Z:- (annoyed ) Shut up and listen before I turn into the evil queen and scare the hell out of you .
T:-(chuckling ) Jeez, no need to so hard on such a poor soul like me ;
fine talk .
Z:- (whispering ) it's important .
T:-(in a serious manner ) Okay you want to meet the kids let me take you . You are not allowed to roam this is not a garden young lady .
(He motioned her to follow him and she understood after they left the room and found some guards patrolling there who were before not present there . )
After coming to the kids room they gathered everyone and told them the plan .
L:- Let me get this straight . You want me to tell me Lesrov's weak point or something related to his past which still can make him feel scared and why do you think I should help you ? How can I trust you ?
Z:- (in a calm manner ) Because you know here more than anyone else considering the fact that you also served in his father's time . You consider everyone as your children here . Do you as a grandma want to see your granddaughter suffer the way her mother did before dying . (She knew she hit the right nerve and continued talking ) Children are like flowers lina they need love, affection and strong roots  to grow so that when life challenge them they can face it is . The tall tress fell in a second during the sandstorm but the new plants survived . You want your granddaughter to be like that plant and I sure she can't do that here in this environment .
L:- (looking at her granddaughter ) You are right Zainab but I am scared what if we fails .
Z:- (holding her hands ) We won't fail because when you want something then the whole universe conspire to help you achieve it . Failures , roadblock are just the setback which people suffer in their conquest  and even if we did fail then atleast there will be satisfaction of trying to live that life which everybody dreamed here .
L:- (with tears in her eyes ) I am with you and so do everybody else (she looked at everyone from children , to young girls and women who all smiled and said yes ) Tell me what do you need my help in ?
Z:- Scars of the past is the most powerful weapon we can use against him cause the bodily damage can be repaired easily but the scars never heal even if they does the person lives in fear that it may come alive in any second because they are thinking from their brain ignoring the voice of their heart which truly holds the solution . Lesrov is such kind of person . He thinks he has no fear but it's not possible . I want to know his fear and we will use to against him to make him weaker . This will be our part in this battle .
L:- (she looked in Zainab eyes and whispered ) "Rose" his fear is rose . I have observed him spending time sitting under the same tree where they use to talk . Collecting petals of roses her favourite flower which he religiously lays at the ground of the tree as if he wants to apologize to her .
Z:- (thinking ) So what she looks like any idea ?
L:- (She noticed everyone looking at her granddaughter they both had the same features her and rose almost identical ) My granddaughter .
T:-(in a serious voice ) Think and decide carefully lina if you agree now there will be no going back .
L:- (signing sadly ) I know tahir but I can't hide protect her forever but I can make them happen at this moment by helping you out .
Z:-(hugging her ) Don't worry your granddaughter will be protected remember for whom you are doing this .
L:- (hugging her too ) May god help you child .
(A chorus of amen was heard everyone knew what going forward with Zainab plan meant the risks involved but it was worth everything )
T:- (in a gentle tone ) So Zainab what's the plan ?
Z:- (breaking the hug she looked at the girl and motioned her to come forward and she did come forward and kissed her cheeks and decided to hop in her lap ) So my little moana ready for sailing the ocean ? (The girl eyes shine brightly as Zainab called her with her idol's name )
G:- (smiling ) Yes.
(They all were listening carefully as Zainab explained the plan to them . Their eyes dilated with the perfection of the plan and soon everybody decided to do it the next night as it will be given off from their duties cause tomorrow was the day when rose died . )
T:- (trying to hug her ) You are so smart jaan !
Z:- (ducking his hug ) First of all thanks for the compliment and secondly don't call me that .
(End of conversation )