Ch-54

Confessing my feelings towards him - Tanya

Tanya (P.O.V)

After talking to uncle Jordan I was left in a state of daze I don't know how to do it actually . I do admire and respect Mr Blackwell for what he did for my family and friends but what I am feeling is neither respect nor gratitude . It's a alien feeling to him . I have never felt it before . You like him tanvi confess it her heart whispered to her and the spatula fell from her hand as she was unable to digest the new information given to her . I..no.. I don't she retorted back while blushing furiously her cheeks getting hotter and her smile getting wider . Okay , then why are you preparing a special meal for him ? Why are you dressed up ? Why were glancing towards him every now and then during the dinner . Why you blushed when he caught you ? Why you're behaving this way !? . How do you know that I really like him what if it's turn out to be a mere crush of few days . Cause I know you tanvi I am a part of you . You can trick you're brain into believing something but the heart always know what you feel and meant . I do like him she told her heart while looking from the window . I knew it not what are you waiting for confess it . What!? How ? What if he don't likes me back ? Her heart laughed and told her don't worry much he definitely likes you back and even he doesn't a try is worth it . Okay she mumbled back and began cooking the special again fantasising about the special night . I will tell him today only . It's been a month I am feeling like this . Just then Drake came in the kitchen and found tanya lost in her world and tapped her shoulder to get her attention . Soon they were engaged in a little conversation :-

The conversation

T:- Tanya , D:- Drake

T:- (smiling at him ) Hi! (She said shyly not being able to look at him in the eyes anymore she again felt butterflies in her stomach )
D:- (smiling at him ) Hi , may I say that it smells nice . What are you making ?
T:- (looking at him suddenly she whispered ) It's a surprise .
D:- For whom ? (He said questioningly )
T:- (she was so lost in looking at him that she didn't reply and kept smiling while a pinkish blush adore her cheeks ) Leave that , where is everyone else I haven't seen them from morning .
D:- (looking around ) Yeah , I haven't seen them too .
(Just then tanya's phone began ringing and she picked it up after excusing herself and talked to the other person happily and gasped when he told them that they had purposely left them behind and wished her luck and that that had decorated the back place too for them already she cut the call after thanking the other person on the side and moved to the kitchen to talk to Drake )
(When she came back she saw Drake checking some message and looked relaxed but confused and tensed )
T:- What happened Mr Blackwell is there any tension ?
D:- (putting his phone back in his pocket ) No love it's just that dad just texted me saying that he left us alone here so that ( he noticed her reaction and she appeared comfortable and relaxed but she didn't wanted to scare her or to make her feel uncomfortable so he stopped in middle )
T:- (Noticing his gaze on her she understood that Jordan she understood everything ) Why did you stop in the middle continue .
D:- (sighing ) Don't blame me later love . It's just that dad wanted us to spend some time alone . I shall call Dylan that dumb head will come here to pick you up . (He said sadly as he thought that even though tanya did agree giving their relationship a chance she still wasn't that sure about staying alone with him and he left the place dialing Dylan's number )
T:- (she ran after him and snatched his phone away before he Drake can speak to Dylan ) At least ask me Mr Blackwell . I am okay with staying alone with you .
D:- (shocked ) Really !? (He moved in her direction and cupped her cheeks and looked at her carefully as if she was ill and saying something bizarre ) Are you feeling alright ? You know what you're saying love ?
T:- (looking at him she said softly ) I want to spend some time with you but only if you're comfortable . It's more than fine for me to stay with you Mr Blackwell .
D:- (happily he hugged her ) Oh my !
T:- (she too hugged him which made him more happy ) Do are okay with this arrangement ?
D:- (happily ) Hell yes I too want to spend time with you love .
T:- (whispering in his ear ) I have a surprise for you tonight I left something for you in the room go check it .
D:- (not breaking the hug ) I don't like surprises tell me now !
T:- (she giggles seeing his bubbly side ) Okay then leave me then only I will be able to show you .
D:- (breaking the hug he looked at her eyes filled with affection and care ) Aye Aye captain !
(smirking she locked her hands with him and lead him all the way of their room , after reaching the room she made him sit on the bed and told him to close his eyes and to not speak )
T:- (whispering in his ear ) What's the point of surprise if I tell you everything already ?
( Drake opened his mouth to speak ask her about the surprise already but before he can catch her she ran out of the room laughing after locking him in the room to ensure that he doesn't spy on her )
D:- (knocking on the door dramatically ) It's not fair love you told me you will tell me everything !
T:- (laughing) Wait till the night Mr Blackwell and get ready .
D:- (smilingly ) Yeah , I can't wait for the night love and trust me you're going to regret locking me up .
T:- We will see that .
(Whispering to herself )
T:- I can't wait for the night too . What have you done to me Mr Blackwell .
(Unknowingly her hand caresses her nuptial chain as a full blown smile came on her face )
T:- Bye for now ! (She yelled and moved to the kitchen to finish the cooking )
D:- Bye love (he said happily and looked at the small note and outfit on the bed and decides to get ready )