Chapter-24

If you think that this marriage means something to me then your are solely mistaken - Tanya

Tanya(P.O.V)
Right now I am just numb, what can be worse than your life getting torn in front of your eyes and you can do nothing about it . I haven't felt this helpless . I never wanted to get married the reason was simple I don't won't to be recognized as someone's wife or daughter in law I always wanted to be recognized as an individual . Moreover there was fear in my mind that how can I spend my whole life adjusting in someone's else house or life or what if that person turns out be a bad person will anyone will help me or will tell me to adjust . It was my motto in life to get my dream job and from that income to buy myself a house which will be mine only no rules to follow , no prejudices to suffer from and living my life to the fullest . However, I wonder now will I be able to achieve it ? I don't know . I am not against marriages in general but this marriages is destruction nothing else for me . Destruction of my dreams, destruction of my career, destruction of my family and friends and destruction of my life . I never thought that my life would end up like this . I don't want this but I have to do this for uncle Theo his family and my new friends . They have already suffered enough I can't let them suffer more . I was taking to myself while sitting on the window with light breeze gently passing through the curtains . How can someone be so ruthless? Is it true that human beings can go to any level to get what they want? As I was saying this a sharp knock was heard on the door . I composed myself and blinked my eyes rapidly to stop the tears . They can't broke me, I am a strong girl I took a deep breath and opened the door and was confused to see a little girl of 5 or 6 years standing there . Soon we are indulged in a little chit chat . She told me that uncle Alejandro was calling me and even kissed my cheek while going . The way she talked so cheerfully about the marriage make me more sad but after looking at her half-toothed smile and that bubbly look and voice I smiled back in return . After going downstairs I was h*ll shocked to see panditji (priest who perform rituals in a hindu marriage) standing there looking scared and was shivering a bit when he saw me . On the sofa uncle Alejandro was sitting with Stephan who was smirking after seeing my reaction . What the heck panditji is doing here moreover how do they manage to find one . My inner self roared and I looked towards uncle for explanation . 'Daughter the priest is here for the marriage and wanted to know about some personal things about you so that he can find a pious time for the marriage' uncle told me and all I could think of was why!? I folded my hands in front of the pandit ji and said namastey ( a way to acknowledge someone, similar to hello in some extent ) in return he just nod . The way pandit ji way behaving it looked like he know their true identity or it was just my imagination . Soon after we both seated down on the sofa with uncle on my side . Pandit ji asked me various things my zodiac sign, time of the birth and asked for the same things for Mr Blackwell too which Stephan replied impatiently this was truly pre planned my consciousness informed me and I nod mentally to agree with her . After calculating something on his hand he told uncle that sir 'the muhurat( day for the wedding) is of tomorrow' . Everything around me stopped for a minute I was contemplating was just happened. I was aware that I had to marry Mr Blackwell but I was still not ready for it to happen so soon . Great came the voice of Antonio that means sister in law can get married in church first . He smiled while looking towards my horrified expressions . Actually uncle I before I can complete my sentence Stephan informed me that maybe I can see uncle Theo and my friends if I agree who knows and I gulped hard in return if it is bound to happen then no matter what I can't stop it . Okay then Antonio chirped in me and Stephan will handle the decoration and I had already called the beauticians for sister in law after all she is going to get married in the evening to brother Drake . I shiver of fear ran through my whole body and filled me with utter disgust . Unable to bear it more I left the place saying that I want to rest .

Time skips to evening
Right now I am getting ready for my doom . Various beauticians are helping me getting ready one of them are talking with aunt Regina about the hairstyle