Chapter-34

Continuing what was left in between - Tanya

Narrator point of view
After the chaos of the day the night was surprisingly calm with the dark night sky and the twinkling of the stars with the moon illuminating the sky and giving it a beautification of its own . As the moon signifies reincarnation , wisdom, intuition, birth and a spiritual connection . Just gazing the moon is enough to lift up anyone's  mood.  As the two chatted with each other the moonlight fall

  As the two chatted with each other the moonlight fall

( Imagine them talking to each other like this )

on the curtains creating a calm aura in the room easing the tension and giving relaxation to both of them . The two person is none other than tanya and Drake . A peaceful conversation or a simple conversation between the two without any possible threat , damage was hardly possible considering the seriousness of the situation or the relationship among them . Tanya's brows knitted in confusion as she heard what Drake was saying however she was not be blamed how can anyone have a change of heart so soon ? How  to find out if it's genuine or not . If the person if saying the truth or is playing with her emotions ? Various questions clouded her mind but still abstract herself from asking them as she fears it might affect his decision once and for all and the decision might not in her favour .

The conversation
T:-Tanya , D:- Drake

T:- You won't back off from you words ? Right ( she looked anxiously in return to him   )
D:- No love I won't ( he smiled in an assuring manner )
T:- I don't know what you say at this moment . Finally I will be living with uncle , aunt and brothers again . (Saying this a smiled broke on her face this was the first time she was smiling around Drake which made me feel proud of himself )
D:- Stop right there love . I am freeing them but you won't be living with them . You are mine remember ( he looked towards her as she shivered a bit )
T:- How will I continue my education then ?
D:- Don't worry you will be going to a new school .
T:- Okay ( she looked a bit hesitant when he mentioned changing her school )
D:- Don't worry you will enjoy there ( saying this he winked towards her and left her room leaving her shocked and surprised)
T:- Did he just winked!? Oh god this man is so shameless

(End of conversation )

Tanya ( P.O.V)
Right now I am not nervous but a calm feeling is in my mind . After this unexpected turn of events I dreaded that my education will be left . Maybe there is still hope and time for me to pursue my dreams , my ambitions who knows I might succeed in achieving in goal . But how come there was a change of heart and that too so sudden? Maybe he still has some working braincells left . My hatred towards him never change if he thinks that by doing these petty things he can make everything normal . He destroyed by once calm life he can't restore the calmness back  in it . At least I will be able to complete by education and uncle Theo's family and my friends will be freed from their torturers . However , there will be a guilt to not able to save themselves and the scars and torture beared by them will always remind me about it . The wounds , the scars will heal but what about the trauma they had to bear just because of having a mere connection with me will take a lifetime to heal or maybe it will not heal at all . Diverting my mind away from this negative thoughts I focused on getting ready . However after changing into a simple top and jeans

( Tanya's outfit imagine her wearing bangles, vermilion and nuptial chain)

my reflection in the mirror was different as the girl staring back was not me . She was no longer tanya aggarwal she was now Tanya Blackwell . The mere check  of this bitter reality made me feel disgusted and disheartened but I moved forward to pray to God krishna after praying my mind and body was filled with a rejuvenating positive feeling and I felt a calm and soothing sense which I need the most now . Don't worry you got this ! My inner self encouraged me to which I smiled back . It's a school tanvi nothing else . Deep breaths with that I headed downstairs where Jordan uncle was waiting for me while my bag pack was secured on my back . He hugged me gently and told me not worry much . He is such a gentle heart sometimes I wonder how he and Mr Blackwell can differ so much .

Drake (P.O.V)
Yesterday was the probably first night where I looked forward to the morning and slept peacefully as my love's smiling face was captured in my eyes . It  may sound absurd but love is definitely a weird yet the best feeling in the world . It's true you can go to any limit to put a smile on the face of your loved ones . However , her reaction of me winking towards her made me chuckled . So fierce yet so innocent and all mine . After having breakfast with love and my family we headed towards the school . She was a bit hesitant hearing I will be dropping her but you can't blame me I can't stay away from her . She is like a scent of flowers which made you feel happy no matter how many times you smell it or which situation you are in . During the way her curious glance on my side was noticed by me but she adverted her eyes before I can see her but thanks to my fast reflexes I was able to catch her and even gave a sly smile to her . After 15 minutes we reached the Don's high school it was made especially for wifes, son , and daughters of mafia so that they can continue their education without having any problem of security . However , no normal citizen knows about it though Don's high school has a good reputation but the crowd there may seem a bit scary to tanya . As she stepped down  was about to move forward I catched her hand which made her turn around . Suddenly I felt a huge urge to hug her and that's what I did I hugged her tightly and whispered :- Don't stress much I am there for you .

A/N:- The next update is here . Don't worry the next update will definitely be longer as I wanted to write about her first day in detail . Also what's your take on Drake now . Do mention in the comment sections . Till the next update stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author