Chapter-27

Loving you is all I want -Drake

Narrator point of view
The night moon was shinning brightly as tanya shook a little thinking what might happen because the  last time he literally marked her when she was barely related to her , now that she is his wife her mind was giving her bizarre scenarios what can go wrong . She don't want it , his touch disgusts her to the core , bit can she protect herself this time was the question going in her mind . She felt suffocated in that big lavish room as the mere thought of Drake touching her flashed in her memories . She can't let him destroy her this time with that she looked at the bed as her body felt tired due to all the travelling and being in a heavy wedding dress plus the jewellery . She sighed heavily as she looked towards the bed thinking she should sleep or be vigilant of her surroundings fortunately her inner voice told her to be vigilant and she agreed with her . As she in deep thought of chain the sound of the door knob turning went unnoticed by her .

Drake (P.O.V)
Various emotions were flowing in my body . I never felt this way , the urge to hold her , to show her how much I really love her , I never meant to scare her but yet there was she scared to the core just by my mere presence and it because of my actions but I don't know why I felt so angry when she disrespected me or told me that she is not mine . At first I thought that she is just a mere obsession but no I was wrong the way she can burn my body with desires with her mere eye contact or the way her soft lips take my name it's not just a simple attraction . It's more than that . I looked towards my wife who was in
her own little world and my heart skipped a beat after seeing her in that attire . I am truly lucky to have such a sweet as well as feisty partner like her . Her mere look can make me feel emotions which I never felt . Is this love ? I don't know yet but I will never let her go because I am to selfish to let her slide after bringing happiness once again in my life . Love ? I called her in return she turned quickly with wide eyes towards me which make me smirk a little . Don't worry I won't hurt you . With each steps I took forward tanya took backward but before her bruised back can touch a wall and hurriedly forwarded and placed my hand on her waist giving her a soft pull in my direction . Her eyes were closed as our bodies touched , her heartbeat was beating so fast like she ran a marathon and lips were shaking a little after composing myself a little I again hold her this time making sure to get her eyes opened . After removing her veil and gently kissing her both cheeks I lead my wife to the mirror placed in the room . You look quite tired tanya let me help you remove the jewellery . She stuttered  badly in return and manage to say no . Shh.. I promise I won't harm you . As I cooed in love's ear I made her face the mirror and gently started removing the jewellery ever so slowly gazing my fingers on her necklace which made goosebumps arrive on her skin . I liked the way my touch can make her feel these things . Keeping my not so guilty thoughts aside I focused the talk with my father and began removing the necklace and the earrings . As I was about to remove her bangles tanya soft yet scared voice came in my ears telling me that to leave it on .  I smiled in return . As I touched her hair her body went stiffed as I remove the pins of her bun letting her natural black hair shine in the moonlight . Love as I called her she maintained a bit of eye contact with me while looking in the mirror your clothes are in the bathroom . She just nod in return and went hurriedly locking the door in the process.

(After coming from the bathroom )

Tanya ( P.O.V)
I can never understand this man . What was he acting that we are a couple or something ? The  whole time while he was removing my jewellery and was gazing his fingers longer on my skin all I want was to smash his head in the mirror . How dare he behave so normally ? What he is up to which these various questions I went towards the bathroom and lock and gate try to barricade  it but there were nothing but bathing essentials like shampoo , soaps, bathing wash . The bathroom was big enough for atleast five persons to fit in . The jacuzzi