Chapter-35

Everything will be smooth or screwed .

Narrator point of view
(Continuing when Drake hugged her)
There she stood completely frozen her mind blanked as she felt Drake bulky frame gently holding her tiny and fragile one as compared to him . Her heart beat was accelerating she was left in a state of a daze as according to her he is a man who barely show any emotion other than anger and hunger for power , dominance and control which she witnessed in not so good situations unfortunately. On the other hand Drake was feeling overwhelming that emotion which he hardly seen in the years forget experiencing . He felt protective towards her and moreover could not digest separation for a mere few hours . It was like a romantic novel scene with both the male and female drowned in their own world with adrenaline rushing into their system expect only one of them was feeling butterflies while the other stood angered and shocked . A fair crowd of both the students and the teachers alike were formed there as they witnessed the display of affection among the newly married couple . While the students who were married and comparatively older than tanya find it cute , adorable and pure love for your partner and had blush creating on their faces as they remembered their own spouse. The teachers however were felt amused and surprised as they witnessed something unusual sure the display of affection was not something new for them but the tenderness and the passion of the hug indicated the depth of love which they probably never seen before . It was unique in its own way . Particularly tanya's new class teacher find it rather difficulty to approach her and welcome her in the school as they thought it might interrupt their 'sweet time ' and will definitely anger her husband who can destroy her in mere second .

Drake (P.O.V)
Standing there and hugging

( Imagine him hugging her like this and imagine the girl's hands on her side ) my love I felt like a possessive husband who didn't want her wife to get away from his sight for a mere second

my love I felt like a possessive husband who didn't want her wife to get away from his sight for a mere second . It's my routine to start my day while seeing her sleeping peacefully in the morning looking like a fresh flower in the early spring and to end my day by seeing her cuddling the blankets in her sleep. Oh how much I envy them ! How much I want to replace them with myself . She was in shock but I can't blame myself the urge to hold her was to strong that I couldn't resist . As I was looking towards her I noticed her eyes tightly shut her hands clutching the fabric of her shirt . Just seeing her like this my possessive side kicked in and I gently rubbed my thumb under her eyes making them open her eyes in shock while my second hand was on her back . Hey just let me see your eyes don't withheld the eye contact if you face any problem just contact me I will be there . Take care love . With that I let her out of my embrace and immediately regret it . As I took out her phone to give it to her, her hand automatically snatched it from my hold and there she was back my fiery wife . Just then the teacher came and welcomed her and requested me to leave . As we noticed the crowd of students and teachers I understood the scenario as most of them was blushing they must have seen us before leaving I took my love's hand and placed a short kiss

 As we noticed the crowd of students and teachers I understood the scenario as most of them was blushing they must have seen us before leaving I took my love's hand and placed a short kiss

( Imagine him like this ignore their faces please )

on it and left while saying :- Will meet you later wifey and winked .

Tanya(P.O.V)
As I stood frozen in the spot in his embrace with my arms dangling on my sides I felt extremely uncomfortable and angry but the thing which amused me was that the man was showing emotions . I shut my eyes tightly clutching the fabric of my shirt a very involuntarily act of mine whenever I feel scared but this man had the audacity to make me open my eyes . He is far the most shameless creature I have ever seen in my life . He doesn't even care that we are in a freaking school plus what will the teachers and the students will think about me now . After he left me alone I noticed the crowd and my felt extremely embarrassed in this situation and who wouldn't be . After few awkward glances by teachers and students they all left except for the teacher who told Mr Blackwell to leave . The teacher name is Michelle grey who was very welcoming and sweet to me as we both toured the school together but the thing which managed to astound me was the campus and it's features it was not like a normal school or university various guards were guarding the place secured with even weapons which was not at all normal the school was huge and was lavish in each possible extent from huge swimming pools to the fancy staircase plus the students some I noticed were wearing wedding rings . They all looked quite athletic with big muscled body but were having a cold face but still offered me a warm smile when I passed through them . Something was quite off especially the students . Soon it was time for me to join my first class of history to which I looked forward .

(Time skips to lunch time )
After getting to know about the truth from the girl who sat next to me during history class I felt shocked and scared and visibly shaken that I was in school of Mafia . The guards , the way teachers interacted and didn't even scold the student for misbehaving but told them they will inform their parents the way some of their face paled but still they are criminals they can harm me . My thought were going crazy and suddenly I felt quite dizzy for a second which made me stumble on my feet and I bumped into some of my classmates but they helped me and even offered to call Mr Blackwell to which I refused he will certainly will not send me to school again. The crowd was definitely scary but still the people were smiling , laughing and playing games . It appeared normal but the truth was it was not at all normal at least for me . The day went smooth and surprisingly the students weren't that bad and were quite helpful but they didn't call me by my first name apparently is was something only "Mr Blackwell" can use which made me feel disgusted but still that man is dangerous . As the day ended I fortunately talked with almost every female student and all were quite sweet and were ready to help me out with everything but the male student in the class maintained a distance from me especially as Mr Blackwell might hurt them as they are trying to get closer with his wife which was pure nonsense nothing else . The whole day was pretty good except for the occasional stares by the students which were bound to happen all thanks to the great man . As the final bell rung and just like in any school the students fled out with broad smiles on their faces but the ringing on my phone caught my attention especially the contact which was saved as :- 'My handsome hubby ' accompanied by wink emoji . I will kill this man one day I cursed as I picked the phone and the merry voice of Mr Blackwell ranged in my ears telling me that he will come to pick me up . Not again !! . The whole ride to his mansion it was a awkward affair for me but I was saved my uncle Jordan's call .

A/N:- The next update is here . What's your view on our possessive husband and his PDA . Do tell your views through the comment section the next update will be soon . Till the next update stay safe stay happy . And stay connected cause something unusual is about to happen in tanya's life .
💙
Author