Chapter -14

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind .

Tanya (P.O.V )
The sun rays fell on my face waking me up and bringing me back into this abnormal reality . I have decided toady will be the day I escape . For the past one week I am cooperating with my bloody kidnappers and have managed to get enough information for the execution of my plan . I don't know what will happen but for sure I will not wait for a knight in shining armour to come and help me . That sh*t doesn't happen in real life especially not in a tense condition in which I am . During the night I will escape they will be sleeping though it's a forest area not to mention vast too but it's now or never . You can do it tanvi deep breaths remember your plan . Encouraging myself I look towards the clock waiting patiently for them to call me for " dinner " . At sharp 8 p.m. a guard took me to the dinner place . Bloody men they don't know that I have mixed a drug in it stealing it from a big black bag that Ryle carried for the delivery by the time that macho guy will be coming all of them will resemble sleeping beauty . During the whole dinner time I avoided having food saying that I am full and using other excuses that came up in my mind . Thankfully none of them were having doubt . After the dinner I was escorted to the room in which I am living for the past one week . Sighing heavily I impatiently waited for the drug to came into effect . At sharp 10 p.m. I looked through the long corridor no men were there good . No one to guard my room , the warehouse, Dylan and the other guys who had kidnapped me were sleeping soundly . Just to make sure I sprinkled some water on them nothing they just stood still. The escape plan was going pretty smooth. After checking the pockets of the man who was sleeping around the gate , I got a big flashlight, and a big butcher knife which I took from him . In order to ensure that they will be not be able to follow my footsteps I had already tore a shirt and had tied it under the sole of the sports shoes . Remember run, get some safety, call uncle , launch a police complaint they are drug peddlers . My inner voice told me and I agreed with her in no time . Using the flashlight I was able to see my footsteps . Picking up the pace I began running fearing what would happen if Ryle had arrived or the effect of the drug had already worn out both the thoughts were enough for my feet to increase their pace .

( Imagine her running like this ignore the lady) The forest is thick with huge tress telling me keep moving forward with each steps I took forward the creaking sound of the fallen leaves could be heard

The forest is thick with huge tress telling me keep moving forward with each steps I took forward the creaking sound of the fallen leaves could be heard. I think I have been running for a quite a time I can see the sun rays falling in the thick canopy of the trees penetrating it and reaching me illuminating my path . After a while I saw a highway and I thanked lord krishna for saving me. The chances of getting help increase which automatically made my running pace faster . Though my legs were paining but it's nothing compare to the physical tension present in the surroundings.

(Imagine this as long highway or sort of a road)

After reaching the highway I frantically looked in all the direction it's definitely the early morning hour just please let me meet someone krishna please ! . The sound of wheels could be heard which means someone is definitely coming . Thankyou bhagwan bachha liya aapne (Thankyou for saving me god ) . I dashed towards the sound and almost hit myself but the owner hit the brake and the loud screeching of the tyres followed next

 I dashed towards the sound and almost hit myself but the owner hit the brake and the loud screeching of the tyres followed next

I couldn't believe my eyes . Mr Blackwell was on the passenger seat which the guy whose name was alex I guess . I rushed towards him and told him what happen he listened very carefully and gently helped me in getting in the car . My condition was horrible alex gave me a water bottle which I gulped down hungrily. I told him to take me to a police station , I am not going to tell him about uncle's house , I cannot trust him there is definitely something very wrong with this guy. After having water my eyes lids were feeling quite heavy and I just remembered the smug look on Mr Blackwell 's face and the concerned look on alex's face before everything around me turned black .

Drake (P.O.V)
Few hours ago
After a exhausting one week of dealing with the mafia problems with other various leaders I was finally free and was excited to come back here just to meet her . She is definitely something . After getting back here I got a call from Dylan telling me that my love escaped moreover she was able to fool my mens which made me angry at the same time proud . For a few seconds I was amazed when they told me how she escaped and her foot prints were not found in the forest either . My my she is definitely smart and cunning but naive too she thought that we are a mere drug peddlers no my love we are one who rule .

At present
Seeing her in this condition my anger boiled and only I know how I was able to control myself . She was ranting about that they were drug peddlers , they didn't treat her like a kidnappe and whatever her mind could come up . She told me to take her to a nearby police station unaware of the fact that she is going to my mansion . I can see in her eyes the level of discomfort around me the main reason why she didn't told me her address no worries love If I want it , I can have it within seconds . I can see her eyelids were wide open despite being tired, her body was on hyper alert . The water she just had contain some sleeping pills no matter how much you try you belong to me now tanya accept it . After few minutes her fell into a deep slumber her despite being in this condition she managed to take away my breath . I will never let her go . She is only mine .

A/N:- The next update is here my lovely readers . Do tell your views through the comment section . Till the next update stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author