Chapter 24

"Where's the other boys?" I asked, following Ashton inside his home. He closed the door behind me and then took my hand, leading me up the stairs and into his room.

"Liam and Jai are at practice. While Luke is...who knows where?" He dropped my hand and kicked off his shoes, walking over to his bed and dropping down on it. He placed is hands behind his head and looked at me with a smirk. "Come lay by me."

"Umm-"

"I don't bite. Unless you're into that kind of thing?" He raised an eyebrow.

I blushed, shaking my head. "No I'm not."

He chuckled. "Alright. Come lay down then." I slowly walked over to the opposite side of where he was laying. I got onto the bed and laid down, resting my head on his pillow and crossing my arms over my chest.

The sudden realization of being in Ashton's bed, laying down right next to him has my heart pounding. For some reason I was nervous. Really nervous.

He let out a deep sigh, causing me to look over at him. I regretted doing that, because his face was already turned in my direction and only inches away from mine. "Did you know that you are the first girl I can't get out of my mind? And the first to capture my full attention? Also the first girl that I truly like and could see myself bringing home to meet my parents?" I shook my head, silently. "Yeah. I guess you could say I really like you. So to see you always by Luke's side hurts me...a lot."

"Sorry." Is all I could think to say.

"Don't be. We can't help who we fall for, right?" He looked into my eyes and for a second I found myself leaning in. "I mean, who wants to date someone who's supposedly suppose to the bad boy of the school?" He sighed. "No one wants to be caught up in the bad boys mess. They usually bring nothing but trouble for people."

"That's not necessarily true."

"It isn't? Are you sure? Because I think you're wrong. Bad boys are nothing but bad news. So therefore relationships don't happen for us."

"It could happen. You're a good guy. You'll find someone who'll like you for you."

"Will that someone be you?" That caught me off guard but not as much as him suddenly kissing me. I was surprised but I was more surprised when I found myself kissing him back. Something about this kiss felt so wrong but so right.

When he rolled over on top of me and cupped my cheeks, kissing me harder. I felt this tingly feeling inside of me, but then right after that I felt this ache in my chest.

He removed his hands from my cheeks to the bottom of my shirt. He started pulling up my shirt, revealing my stomach. I've never gone all the way before. So I was starting to panic. Yeah maybe he just wanted to have a hot make out session and nothing more. But I wasn't up for that right now.

"Ashton. Stop. Please." I said in between breaths. He left kisses down my neck and then onto my collarbone. I'm not going to lie. It felt good. A part of me didn't want him to stop but another part of me did and knew this wasn't right. "Ashton-" I gasped when he started to suck on the side of my neck. No way I was about to get a hickey from him! "Ashton stop!" I went to push him but instead found myself pushing nothing but thin air. I looked beside me to see Liam had a hold of Ashton's shirt. He shoved him into the wall, causing Ashton's back to hit hard against it.

"When she says stop the first time. You stop," Liam said, angrily. "And you come with me," Liam glanced over at me before grabbing onto my hand and pulling me out of Ashton's room with him. He let go of my hand once we made it into his room which was very nerdy looking. But I loved it. He had a full bookshelf of many different books. On his walls are posters of Star Wars and Marvel superheroes. His computer desk is filled with nothing but comics and of course his laptop. He had another shelf for his swimming and soccer trophies. His floor is very clean and his bed and TV are both enormous. "Sorry my room is really-"