Chapter 6

Ashton parked his car on the side of a very dark abandoned street. To be honest I am little scared. Of course I was thinking about all the things that could go wrong with this situation. Was he planning on killing me? Were we going to get jump by some gang members?

"Why do you look like that?" He asked.

"Because of my parents..I blame them for how weird looking I am and-"

Ashton put his hand up to my mouth and chuckled. "No I mean why do you look scared?" He moved his hand away from my mouth and looked at me.

"Oh, because we are parked on some dark abandoned street. I don't even know you that well and yet here I am with you at a place where there is nobody else in sight."

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you. If that's what you were thinking."

I let out a breath. "I sure hope not."

"You really thought-wow," He got out of the car and started walking through the grass. I panicked and hurried out of the car.

"What the hell? You were just going to leave me back there?" I was now walking beside him. I couldn't help but get closer to him. Yes I was scared. We were in the complete dark and I had no idea where we were going.

"Yeah."

"You're a jerk," I crossed my arms and looked around my surroundings. I was so close to him that my side was touching his side. I didn't move though but that's because I started to hear sounds.

"Scared?"

"Yeah, I mean how can I not be? Aren't you?"

"No I'm badass. Badasses don't get scared. That is why I'm labeled as 'the bad boy' of our school," He said in a duh tone.

I let out a little laugh. "Even badasses get scared at some point in their life."

"Not this bad boy," He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer into him. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

We've been walking for about five minutes now. Where was he taking me? "Are we almost there?"

"Yeah we are here," He moved his arm from around my shoulders. He walked up to what looked like a little shed. He pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the sheds door. He opened the door and looked back at me. "Come on slow poke," He waved me over. I walked over to him and went inside the shed. It smelled like straight up boy cologne. He followed behind me and closed the door and locked it. "Now I'm going to kill you," He made his voice deep and scary sounding. I spun around to look at him but I couldn't see much.

"Ashton stop this isn't funny," I said.

"Who said I'm trying to be funny?"

"Ashton!"

He chuckled and the lights came on. "I'm not going to kill you. Chill out," He put his hand into his hair, pushing it to the side. I took my eyes off of him and looked around this small shed. There was one big bed and two beanbag chairs. A big black rug covered the floor and the walls were painted a white color. There was a small table by the beanbags. On the table were cards and empty beer bottles. There was a small trash can in the corner of the shed. Posters of half naked girls were on the walls.

"Uh, is this your place?"

"This is where me and my friends hangout when we need to get away from home, a few drinks or to smoke."

"Were the posters really necessary?"

"We are guys, Allison. So yeah they are," He kicked off his shoes and jumped on the bed. "Come sit down," He patted a spot on the bed for me. I walked over to him and sat down. "Why so stiff? Relax."