Chapter 13

Honestly I was glad the weekend was over. My sister broke up with her ex boyfriend and wouldn't leave me alone. She would follow me everywhere around the house and tell me everything that happened between her and her ex. I literally had no time to myself. She even kept me up all night begging me to ask out one of the Ramsey brothers for her. Of course I said no but that just made her beg even more. I finally gave in and told her I would but I really don't want to.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I reached in my pocket and took it out being careful not to get caught by the teacher.

Liam: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah why?

Liam: You seem mad...or something. I can't really tell from all the way over here.

I turned my head in the direction Liam was in. His hair is all messy and he has on his cute black framed glasses. He has a book on his desk that is wide open. He smiled at me while pushing his glasses closer to his face. I smiled back and turned my attention back to my phone.

Me: I see you're wearing your glasses today.

Liam: Yeah...do you not like them?

Me: They're cute. They make you look all nerdy 😂

Liam: Ah, shut up...😳🙈

Me: 😘😘

Liam: Let's hangout after school. I want to show you something!

Me: Okay.

* * * *

"So, where exactly are you taking me?" I asked, sitting down in the passengers seat of Liam's car. He told me he wanted to show me something but he never said what it was and where we are going.

"It's kind of a nerdy place to go but I think you'll like it. It's pretty cool."

"A nerdy place? So maybe like a museum?"

"Kind of but not really."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"In a way it's like a museum but it's better." I'm so curious now. That it's driving me crazy. Where could we be going? "Do you like stars? Space?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Then you'll like where I'm taking you." So it has to do with stars and space? Where could we be going? I had absolutely no clue.

The car came to a stop and Liam shut off the car, glancing over at me. "Are you ready?" I nodded. "Let's go then," He got out of the car and so did I. I followed him into the building. While we walked around I noticed nobody was here besides the janitors cleaning the hallways. "In here," Liam opened a door that led to a dark room. I hesitated before going in. Liam pressed a big white button and right as he closed the door. The ceiling turned into what looked like a starry sky. It even had the moon on it. It was weird because it looked like we were looking at the actual sky.

"Wow..." I said in a amazement. I saw a place like this on movies or TV shows but I've never been able to go to one.

"Come here," He grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me along with him. He made me stand alone in the middle of the room while he went to go get a blanket. When he came back he spread the large blanket across the floor and laid down on it. He patted the floor for me to also lay down which I did. We were both now lying on our backs looking up at the ceiling which was now turning into space. It was amazing. It showed all the different planets and galaxies. I never really thought something like this could entertain me but it sure did. "Cool huh?"