Chapter 30

Luke is okay. Well, maybe not mentally...but he is alive and I'm thankful for that.

I didn't want to leave Luke, but Liam decided it was best to take me back to their house since no one was able to see Luke for a while anyways.

I didn't disagree. I'm still covered in Luke's blood. I was in desperate need of a shower. Not to mention we needed to get fresh clothes for Luke.

While I got into the shower, Liam waited for me. The warm water felt good against my skin. I stood under the shower faucet, thinking about everything that has happened since I've met the Ramsey brothers. They all mean so much to me and realizing that I could lose one of them made me want to stay by their side and never leave them again.

I got out of the shower and dried off, quickly getting dressed into the clothes Liam gave me which were his sweat pants and a t-shirt.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I found myself going to Luke's room instead of downstairs where Liam is at.

I enter Luke's room and sit on his bed, letting out a long sigh before falling backwards onto his bed. I turned my head to the side to come face to face with his journal. I reached out for it and grabbed it, debating if I should read it or not. I know I shouldn't because it's his privacy, but I wanted to know if he wrote anything about harming himself before I found him.

I mumble a 'sorry Luke' before opening his journal and reading what's inside of it. I skipped through all the pages he had let me read in the past, and came across a page that surprised me.

I sat up and put the journal on my lap. My eyes widen at the drawings he drew of me. He is so talented and the way he draws me is beautiful.

I then notice poems that were written beside the drawings he drew of me.

It's like every little thing you

do makes me fall even

more for you.

If everyone looked alike, i'd still find you more beautiful

I let her in,

Close enough to touch these broken wings of mine.

I let her in,

Close enough to see all the storms I've struggled to fly through.

I let her in,

And she's teaching me how to sore high through the sky once again.

I dreamt of you

kissing me,

I woke up,

unkissed and

empty.

I'm just sad

because I really like

you; more than I've

liked anyone in a long

time. Tonight I got

slapped in the face with

the reality that I'll

never be able to call

you mine and that

it isn't a very big

deal to you.

This only made me more sad than I already am. I made him happy in the beginning but now I changed that. I left him and I hurt him badly. I can't believe I did that. Oh god, I feel sick. Did I do this? Did I drive him over the edge?

I clutched onto my stomach, leaning over and breathing heavily. I'm such a horrible person. I promised that I wouldn't leave him and I broke it. He was right I shouldn't make promises I can't keep. Tears were rolling down my cheeks nonstop. By now I thought I wouldn't have any tears left. All I've done is cry today.

"Allison?" Liam softly ask as he walks into the room. I didn't answer him instead I brought my hands to my face and cried more.

I felt the bed dip down beside me. Liam wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer into him and letting me bury my face into his chest. He gently rubs my back, "He's going to be okay. You know that right?"

"Physically maybe but mentally no. I hurt him, Liam. I left him. I left you. I left all of you and I promised I wouldn't," I let out a shaky breath. "I don't even deserve all of your kindness. I'm so sorry Liam. I didn't want to leave you guys. I was just scared. I can't believe I let fear take over and ran away."

"Allison, yes you might have left us but the thing is. You came back. Pretty much everybody who leaves us never comes back but you did. That's all that matters to me and I bet that's all that matters to Luke and the others too. I know you feel like what happened to Luke is your fault but it isn't. Luke was already going down this path. This was bound to happen sooner or later. Not that I wanted it to but I couldn't control him. Even if I tried. I still couldn't," He let out a breath before speaking again. "If it's anybody's fault it's mine. He's my brother. My responsibility. I should have watched over him. I knew what was going on but I didn't do anything about it."

"It's not your fault Liam-"

"And it's not yours either."

I pulled away and wiped my tears away. "You're an amazing friend."

"So are you," he smiles. "But can I ask you something?"

"I nod, "Of course."

"It was Luke all along, huh?"

"Yes. I love him."

I am in love with Luke and I didn't get the chance to tell him that. I need him to know that I feel the same way he does.

Aww she loves him too!

This story is about to come to an end. Thank you to everyone who has stuck around and voted and commented! I appreciate you all so much! ❤️