Chapter 7

"So how was last night with Ashton? You didn't tell me much," Lara was now standing beside me by my locker. I felt as if I was about to pass out in any minute. I honestly felt like a zombie. I didn't get back home until four in the morning. Ashton and I just kept talking and talking. I didn't think Ashton was all that nice because of the things I've heard about him and him being a 'bad boy' but he proved me wrong. And that's why you shouldn't believe most rumors or judge a book by it's cover. "Allison!" My eyes shot open when she called out my name. Was I seriously about to fall asleep while standing?

"Yeah it was actually fun. He seems pretty cool other than his annoying perverted comments."

"So is he actually a bad boy or is that all a lie?"

"So far he hasn't really acted like one but I've only hung out with him two times so I don't know?" I closed my locker and leaned my back against the lockers. My eyes slowly starting to close.

"Wake up!" Someone yelled. I jumped in surprise. In front of me was Jai.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"You look tired. What did you do? Did somebody get a little action last night?" Jai smirked.

"Shut up," I hissed.

"You're grouchy. Go back to bed," Jai said.

"If I could I would," I crossed my arms and put my head back against the lockers. "Now what do you want?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"And what might that be?"

"Tutor me."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Tutor you? Do you think I'm a nerd or something? Because I'm not. I can barley do my own work so what makes you think I can do yours?"

"I thought you were a nerd?" He questioned.

"You're an idiot."

"And you're a nerd."

"No I'm not so leave me alone and go ask someone else to be your tutor." Lara nudged me in the side of my stomach. I looked over at her. She was giving me that 'you better do it' look. I let out a loud sigh. "Fine, but what do I get out of it?"

"A kiss from me," He chuckled.

"Now I'm definitely not tutoring you," I started to walk off but he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back.

"Okay fine, I'll pay you."

I raised my eyebrow. "How much?"

"Ten dollars each time you come over and help me."

"Come over to where?"

"My house." His house!? The Ramsey brothers house!? Oh no what am I getting myself into?

"Alright sounds good," I turned back around and started walking again.

"Wait!" I turned back around. He gave me his phone. "Put your number in so I can text you the day and times for tutoring." I quickly put my number in his phone. "You start today after school," He grinned.

"Today? You should have warned me before today," I sighed. To be honest I had nothing planned today after school. I usually never do so I wasn't all that mad. "Wait, I don't even know what I'm tutoring you for?"

"History."

"Ew I hate history."

"So do I. That's why I'm failing."

"Alright I'll see you after school. I have to go before I'm late to class," I turned around and headed to class with Lara.

~*~