The Ramsey Brothers

New story!

This is NOT a fan-fiction. I know I used some names that may look familiar to you (Ashton, Luke, Liam, Jai) I actually didn't mean to do that. Lol oops. Anyways I thought I should get that out of the way.

Enjoy :)

There they are, the Ramsey brothers. Most people in our school consider them as Greek gods because of their breath taking bright blue eyes and charming smile.

"Oh shit, here they come. Do I look okay?" My best friend Lara asked. I looked over at her. Of course she looks okay. She always manages to look good. She has blonde hair and light brown eyes. She's skinny and tall. Her skin is pale but that's because she never leaves the house unless she goes to school or hangs out with me.

"You look fine," I rolled my eyes. She was now putting on lip gloss. "Why are you putting on lip gloss?"

"You know just incase they decide to look at my lips and want to kiss me," She laughed and so did I.

"You're ridiculous."

"I know," She smiled and flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Oh my goodness they're so hot I want to cry."

The first Ramsey brother to pass us was Jai. He's the oldest and he's known as the popular football star. I guess he's also known for being a player. Which is probably true because you never hear about him having a girlfriend. You always hear about him breaking girls hearts right after he sleeps with them.

Jai is tanned skinned and very tall. He's very fit but not the nasty muscular kind. He has a very nice six pack though. I only know this because he took of his hoodie in class once and his shirt came up as he pulled off his hoodie and that was the day he almost killed all the girls in the classroom with his gorgeous body. Oh did I mention he has a v line? Well he does. Anyways he has dark down hair and bright blue eyes.

The second Ramsey brother to pass us was Ashton. He's the second oldest. He's known as the bad boy and he also is known as the player. He's always breaking girls hearts. You will see girls crying and running away from him. He just stands there with a smirk on his face like he's proud of what he does.

Ashton is tanned skin and very tall. He's fit but not as fit as his brother Jai but Ashton does have some good biceps. I heard he does boxing and street fighting. I also heard he went to jail but I doubt that. People make up too many rumors about these boys that I can never believe what comes out of any of their mouths. I guess he has his own race car and goes out racing with his friends but people would say it's his "gang". Again I think that's just a rumor. Anyways he has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes like Jai.

The third Ramsey brother to pass us is Luke. He's the third oldest. He's known as the mysterious quite one. He's not like his brothers. He isn't a player at all. I don't even know if he has slept with a girl yet? He's never talks and you don't hear much about him other then he's mysterious and usually always has his hood up so that way he can hide from everyone.

Luke is white skinned unlike his brothers he isn't tan but he isn't pale either. He is very tall like his brothers. He's secretly fit. I say 'secretly' because he always hides in a hoodie so you can't really tell but once he took off his hoodie because the classroom was so hot and his shirt raised up and you could see a nice v line like his brother Jai's. Luke seems to be the type that doesn't want to be noticed. He would rather be unnoticed. He definitely isn't like his brothers who have to have the spotlight all the time. I think he likes to draw and write stories or something because I've caught him a few times drawing or writing in this journal he always brings to class. I secretly think he's a badass because he never really does his work he's always in that journal of his and he always has scraped up knuckles as if he punches something or someone...anyways he has dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes.