Chapter 25

"I feel like I don't talk to you as much anymore. How have you been? I heard about the kiss between you and Ash," Jai grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Do we really have to talk about that?"

"Of course we do!" I sighed. "I thought you were all about Luke but I guess I was wrong."

"No you weren't."

"Really? Then why'd you kiss Ashton? Are you like trying to figure out which one of us Ramsey brothers is the best kisser? Because that would definitely be me," he winked.

"Jai that's what you think," I said.

"Oh really? Do you want me to show you?"

I felt my cheeks instantly become warm. Jai looked at me and I quickly turned my head so I wasn't looking at him. He chuckled. "No I do not want you to show me."

"That's a first."

Lara scoffed. "So full of yourself."

"Of course I am. Have you seen me?"

"Jai shut up," Lara said, causing me to laugh and Jai to pout. "No but seriously have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Lara asked.

"Yes I have and I am one good looking dude," Jai said, holding up his arm and flexing his bicep. I rolled my eyes and decided to leave their conversation to go get myself another bottle of water at the concession stand.

"Thank you for the water," I smiled at the woman before leaving. I opened the cap and took a quick drink of the cold water. I put the cap back on and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Taste good?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a familiar boy with blonde hair. I've definitely see him before but where? "Aw, do you not remember me?" I shook my head. "Ouch. My feelings are hurt, Allison."

"Who are you and how do you know my name?"

"Let's just say I know the Ramsey brothers."

I suddenly got this uneasy feeling. I knew something about this boy was off. "Okay..well I-uh-have to go," I said nervously, turning around only to face another boy but with brown hair. He grinned, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Sorry but you aren't going anywhere right now," he said. I went to pass him but another boy jumped out from behind him, grabbing onto my shoulders and roughly pushing me backwards, making me lose my balance and fall into the arms of the blonde boy behind me. I quickly stood back up and pushed the blonde headed boy away from me.

"Leave me alone! Who are you?"

"You really don't remember? We met the last time you were here." My eyes instantly widened. That explains why I got an uneasy feeling from him. "You made the mistake of being friends with the Ramsey brothers. Now their problems will also be yours," he grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me closer toward him so he could whisper something into my ear. "I see the way each of them look at you. And guess what? I finally have a chance of hurting them." I felt the kind of fear I've never felt before. The last words he said kept repeating in my mind over and over again. 'I finally have a chance of hurting them.' It wasn't hard to figure out that he was talking about me. So what exactly was he going to do with me? What did I get myself into?

I was so out of it that I didn't even notice I was away from the blonde boy and Luke was now beside me. I snapped out of it and looked at the blonde hair boy in front of us. To see he had blood running down the corner of his mouth. It was obvious Luke punched him. But the punch didn't seem to phase him. He just wiped off the blood and stood there staring at me with this hungry look in his eyes and a creepy grin plastered on his face. The look he was giving me made me sick to my stomach. Luke must have noticed because he grabbed onto my hand and protectively stood in front of me, blocking me from the the blonde boys view.

"You and your brothers just ruined this poor girls life," the blonde hair boy coldly laughed. "But I can see why you all like her. She's really cute," he licked his lips, making me shiver in disgust. "I'll see you again very soon Allison."

"Shut the hell up Peter! I swear if you do anything to her. I will beat the shit out of you!"

"Well if you're going to beat the shit out of me. I better make sure to do the worse thing possible to her so that the beating will be worth it, right?"

Luke was about to go towards him, probably to fight him but I couldn't stand being here anymore so I squeezed his hand as tight as I could. He stopped and looked down at me.

"Please take me away from here," I said so quietly that you could consider it as a whisper.

I knew he wanted to fight Peter so badly but he didn't. He gave me a slight nod before sending Peter a death glare and then walking away, pulling me along with him.

Uh oh drama time!!!

You're all going to hate me on these next updates lol...get ready.

Btw I want to say thank you all for waiting for an update. I know I take forever and I'm sorry about that. But hey at least I still continue the story right? Anyways I also want to say thank you for voting and commenting and reading this story. I noticed more and more people are starting to read this. And it makes me happy that it's getting popular and that you all like it. :)

Sorry this author note is kind of long. Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you all.

Okay bye for now. Have a nice day/night. <3