Chapter 5

It's midnight and I'm laying here in bed texting Liam. I should be asleep but then again sleep is for the weak. Who needs sleep right? I'm totally kidding I need sleep. I love sleep so much.

Liam: I want to stay up with you but practice today was complete torture :(

Me: Then go to bed silly!

Liam: Haha okay I will. I'll see you tomorrow.

Me: Goodnight :)

Liam: Goodnight Allison :)

I sat my phone down on the little table beside me. I curled up into a ball and watched some TV. Thirty minutes passed by and I'm still not tired. My phone started ringing. Who would call me at this time of the night?

I reached over and grabbed my phone. The caller I.D said 'Liam'. I thought he went to bed? I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey it's Ashton."

"Oh um hey. You do know it's almost one in the morning and you're on Liam's phone right?"

"Yeah I know. I'm not stupid. Anyways get ready I'm coming to pick you up."

"Wait what? Now? I can't just leave."

"Why not?"

"My parents are home and so is my sister."

"So?"

"So...I don't want to get caught."

"Just get ready."

I groaned. "Fine but do you even know where I live?"

"No but you will tell me."

"And what makes you think I will?"

"Because you know you want to sneak out and have some fun. I mean who doesn't want to sneak out at least once in their teenage years?"

That was very true. I've always wanted to sneak out. I just never had the option to do so. "Alright text me on your number and I will send you my address."

"Okay see you in a few minutes." He hung up and so did I.

I got a new message from a number I didn't recognize. I opened the message and it says 'Hey it's Ashton. What's your address????' I put his number into my phone.

Me: 6708 BlueBird Street

Ashton: BlueBird seriously?

Me: Yeah

Ashton: Ahaha

Me: You're so childish

Ashton: I'm coming! Get ready to see my sexy piece of ass soon. :D

Me: You're so annoying

Ashton: I'M COMING! I'M COMING!

Me: OKAY!

Ashton: :)

I hurried over to my closet and threw on a navy blue hoodie and a pair of ripped short shorts. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes widened at my mess of a hair. I quickly combed it out and put it in a messy pony tail. Shit, I forgot that I took off all my makeup. I quickly put on some foundation and just some mascara. I didn't put on any eye liner. Didn't feel like taking all of it off when I come back home. I walked out of my bathroom and sprayed on some of my perfume. My phone started ringing. I grabbed it and held it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Look outside your window."

I walked over to my window and opened it. I stuck my head out. There he was standing there with a smile on his face. I hung up the phone and shoved it into my pocket.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked.

"Jump!"

"Shhh!"

"Oh right sorry," He lowly chuckled. "I'll catch you. It's not that far down. If you fall onto the ground you will only break a finger or just get a couple of scratches."

My eyes widened. "Only a broken finger or a couple of scratches!? No way I'm jumping."

"Do it! I've always wanted to do this!" He whispered yelled.

"Do what?"

"Sneak a girl out of her room and then try to catch her from the bottom of her window. It's like in those love movies you girls always freak out over. So why wouldn't you want to try this?"

"Because it's a movie! This is real life. You probably won't catch me and I will fall to my death."

He laughed out loud but quickly slapped a hand over his mouth realizing he was too loud.

"I'll just sneak out the front door like a normal person."

"You're no fun!"

"Shhhh!" I told him before I closed the window. I tip toed downstairs but stopped when I noticed my sister and her boyfriend were sitting in the living room making out. It took everything in me not to gag. Well great now it looks like I'll have to jump out my window. I sighed and went back to my room. I closed my door and walked back over to my window. I opened it up and thankfully Ashton was still standing there.

"Ashton!" I whispered yelled. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Changed your mind?"

"No but my sister and her boyfriend are in the leaving room so I have no choice but to jump. You better catch me!"

"I will don't worry."

"Now I'm worrying," I climbed out my window and sat on the edge. I let out breath and looked down at Ashton who had his arms out waiting for me. I gulped. "Are you ready?"

"Yes now jump."

I closed my eyes and was about to jump until Ashton said something. "What the hell!? Don't close your eyes!" I couldn't help but laugh. That is pretty stupid of me. I opened up my eyes and stared at him. "It's not even that high now jump!" I pushed off the edge and was now falling. A small shriek escaped my lips. Thankfully I landed right in his arms. I looked up at him, I smiled and so did he. "I told you I would catch you," He winked.

"I can't believe I just did that."

"I can't believe I actually caught you."

"Oh my gosh you didn't think you were going to catch me and you still let me jump!?"

He chuckled. "Yeah." I rolled my eyes. He put me on the ground and we walked to his car. I got into the passengers seat while he started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere."

"Ash, where are we going?"

"Ali, it's a surprise."

"Tell me!"

"Never!"

I buckled up my seatbelt and crossed my arms. "Wait it's one in the morning. Where could we possibly go at this time?"

He looked over at me and smirked. "You're about to find out."

Where could he be taking her?? Hmmm

Vote and Comment! :)