Chapter 20

"When you said we should hangout this weekend. I didn't think you meant hanging out at a party," Lara said, walking beside me.

"I know, but it's their party and they invited me," I said. "I'm sorry. We can leave if you want. I'll just tell Liam I can't make it."

"No it's okay. I want to stay here. It's the Ramsey brothers party after all. We would be stupid not to go."

I gave her a side hug, smiling. "Tonight is the night you and me are going to have some fun."

"And maybe find someone to make out with," She laughed. "Preferably one of the Ramsey brothers."

"I think you should go for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but stay away from Luke," I mumbled.

She pulled away from me and starred at me with wide eyes. "You like Luke!?" She asked a bit too loudly.

"Who likes Luke?" Liam asked, leaning against the door frame with a drink in one hand. He took a sip of his drink and then smirked at me.

"Did someone say my name?" Luke walked out of the door and stood beside Liam.

"Ali's here," Liam said. "She wants to go inside and dance with you," He winked at me before walking over to us and grabbing onto Lara's hand, leading her into the house.

"You do?" Luke questioned, his mouth instantly formed a smile. I looked him up and down, taking in his appearance. His dirty blond hair is slicked back into a perfect quiff. He's wearing a buttoned up plaid shirt with skinny jeans that are rolled up at the end and he's wearing combat boots. "I must look good today."

"Huh?"

"You're practically drooling over me."

"Wait what, no I'm not," I said a little too quickly. I could feel my cheeks turning warm.

A chuckle escaped his lips. "You're so cute," He walked over to me, ignoring some of the people who called out his name. He stood in front of me. His piercing blue eyes starring into my brown ones. "You look really pretty tonight." One word. Butterflies. They were taking over my stomach like crazy.

"Thank you. So do you." My eyes widened. "I mean you look cute. Not that you aren't pretty because you are. I just, um, I'm going to shut up now," I looked down at the ground. What's wrong with me? I've never been this nervous before.

He placed his fingers under my chin and raised my head up so I was at eye level with him. "Do you feel it too?"

"Feel what?"

He moved his fingers from my chin and gently grabbed onto my hand, placing my hand over his heart. I could feel his heart beating so fast. I looked up at him. "That sudden nervousness." He's nervous too? Knowing this, I relaxed more.

"Yeah I do."

"Weird, huh?" I nodded. "Do you want to go inside now?" I nodded again. I moved my hand from his chest and placed it at my side. I followed him inside his home.

How cute are Luke and Allison though??

So this update was suppose to be waaaay longer but I decided to make it short so that there could be more chapters for this story and so I can give you a quicker update! :]

Oh and do you all like the new cover??

Vote and Comment.