Chapter 23

Again a small note. Hope, this book can reach 1k views soon guys. Please help me in doing so, as I am almost near to it. Hope I am not pestering you too much. Thankyou. And enjoy the chapter.

Rohan Sarthak's POV:

Three days. It's been three days since I last talked to her. She isn't even replying to my messages. I didn't even see her at school.

Why isn't she responding to me? Is everything ok with her?

Man! Many thoughts were running in my mind for the past three days. My mind and heart are not at peace. I am unable to concentrate on my revision either. Whenever I hear the notification sound, I reach out to my phone, thinking it's her, but always get disappointed.

"She must be busy." 

I came out of my thoughts when I heard Dad's voice. He was looking at me as I was playing with the food on my plate. Actually, I didn't want to tell him all this, but he obviously understands me without me saying anything.

"Not thinking about that," I said and again started eating.

Today, Dad made special as it is a Sunday. He made my favourite curry, which I would be devouring had my mood been good. But I didn't have any appetite.

"Listen son, you can't expect her to talk to you all the time just because she likes you, right? Even she must be having her own issues," Dad said, trying to lighten my mood.

"Of course I know that, but....I have a bad feeling. Is everything ok or not," I reasoned out.

"Ok after completing your lunch try calling her again," said dad.

After completing my lunch, I again dialed her. It began to ring. Goodness, it started to ring! For the past three days, it was only saying 'switched off'.

Pick up Tanvi, I said to myself. But my tiny hope got shattered as she didn't answer my call. I was again distressed. Why are you not answering Tanvi? At least reply to my messages.

I sat down on my bed. Before I could again dial her number again, a message popped in. It was from her. Finally, something from her. I literally jumped out of my bed, and my happiness knew no bounds. As a routine, a huge smile made its way to my face.

I immediately opened it and it showed, 'I am sorry. I am really sorry.'

Oh, no need to be so sorry, Tanvi. I wonder where all my anger, frustration, and worry went to.

I messaged to her, 'It's ok'. 

I awaited for her reply but got nothing. Now, what happened? She had replied to me just now, and again, she vanished away. 

'Are you ok? What happened to you? Why didn't you answer any of my calls and didn't reply to any of my messages?' Yet again, no reply.

'Is everything ok?' I asked her again. 

C'mon, now what's wrong again? I thought and called her instantly. I felt fed up with this silent treatment. Here I am thinking about how to convince her to meet me, but there she has been ignoring me. Like ****.

"Hello" I said immediately as she answered the call after I had calling her infinite number of times.

She didn't respond to me. Was my tone too rude? You arse! Can't you be a bit soft? I taunted myself and waited for her reply.

"Ms Vishnuvardhan?" I said, more like asked.

"I am sorry," came her immediate reply. What's with her sorry thing? I am not that angry on her. Even if I am, I definitely don't need sorry but rather an explanation. Wait, is she crying? Her voice is sounds slow and broken.