Prologue

So, we were about to commit a crime. 

Sam and I had decided to sneak into our school office room to get his number. Samyuktha, or Sam, is my best friend, and we were on our way to get the phone number of my crush- our senior, Rohan

He was one of the most popular guys in our school, and I had a crush  on him ever since I was in 10th class and now I am pursuing my +1 in the same school, Kendriya Vidyalaya, where he was in +2. So, this was my last chance to impress him and to try my luck with him, or else, within 4 months, he would write his public exams and will leave the school. 

Even though I know that somewhere this is a wrong thing to do, like stalking them, getting their number without their permission, and intruding in their personal space, I was left with no option. 

I had told him once that I liked him. Yeah, I told him about my feelings quite boldly, and he, too, rejected me quite boldly.

He said, "I have a girlfriend. I am sorry."

Yeah, I am not so shameless to ask him after that, but recently I got to know that they broke up, so I just wanted to try my luck.

At present, I was waiting for Sam to come out of the office. It was time to leave the school, we were lucky that no one will ever suspect us because Sam's mother works as a English teacher in our school for lower classes. Sam always went to office room and to the Principal room because of her mom and also for her sports activities. Yeah, she was a very good sportsperson in our school and always bagged many trophies.

And coming to me, I am quite opposite to Sam. I was a teacher's pet and the topper of my class as well as my MPC group. So, they always included me in for all functions that happened in our school as an anchor or gave speeches. Teachers loved me a lot and even show extra care towards me than others. At times, I enjoy that, but mostly, I didn't like it. 

So, finally, after 15 minutes she came out of the room. Our plan was to run from the office room and go directly to the parking lot to retrieve our cycles and then reach home as fast as we could.

When she came out, I turned around and looked at her intently, and raised my eyebrows silently asking her if the work was done. 

She nodded her head, and I realized that my plan was finally in motion.

We ran as though some mad dogs were chasing us. I cursed myself as in why I parked my cycle that far today, or maybe I was feeling so, given the situation I was in. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. My heart literally stopped. I bent down because the person before me was quite taller than me, and his chin hit my head. I noticed his dress, and it our +1, +2 students uniform. It was  a relief that I hadn't bumped into any faculty members. I didn't bother looking into his face and didn't even care whether he saw me or not. I apologized to him and ran to my cycle.

Sam was all ready to leave and was waiting for me, and now even I got ready, and we left the school without looking back. After sometime, riding the bikes, we started laughing, and finally, we reached my home. I was all set to start this hide and seek game with him.

To Readers,

Hope the prologue has kept you engaged. Hope to get genuine reviews from you so that I can improve myself for good.

P.S - This is my 1st book so hope I can impress all the persons who are reading my story. 

And if you like my story, please vote for me.