Chapter 34

And please Stay Home and Stay Safe and Happy. Please take preventive measures all the time. The situation outside is not at all safe. If elders in your family didn't take vaccines do make them register for those. They are the only source of hope or us in these times.

Only with these vaccines and building immunity we can break the chain. Once again Stay safe everyone. And if you get affected then do take proper measures and stay in isolation. Don't be the reason for others to get affected by you.

Happy Reading.

***A few hours Earlier***

Writer's POV:

"Hey, Jiya!" Ajay called out for her as he saw her near the Computer Science lab. He was waiting for Tanvi for the past 30 minutes, but he couldn't spot her anywhere. He was getting impatient every moment. Of course, he was nervous, Ajay thought and smiled to himself. 

Finally, he saw Jiya, but Tanvi was not present with her. She turned around as soon as she heard him calling out her name. Jiya wore a simple parrot green kurta with a pink leggings, observed Ajay. Even she observed how nicely dressed up Ajay was. 

"Hi, Ajay. Woah! What's special today? You are looking great," Jiya said with a genuine smile. Ajay smiled widely and run his hand through his hair. 

"OMG! Are you blushing? What happened?" Jiya asked, getting more excited. She guessed something was up but wanted to know from him.

Ajay considered for a moment whether to reveal the truth now or not, but he smiled and said, "You will know soon Jiya, but for now can you tell me where Tanvi is?"

He asked her quickly and waited for her response. Without thinking much, Jiya said, " She didn't come today. She is in hostel only."

And this response was enough for Ajay's face to fell down. He felt like his first attempt itself failed. He sighed and nodded at Jiya. "Ohh! No problem. You carry on, Jiya, to your class. Will catch you later."

Jiya understood that he was in some hurry and didn't bother him much, bidding adieu to him and went to her class. 

Ajay thought of going back to his class too, but one thought stopped him. 'Why can't I go to her?'

That was it. He took a u turn and walked quickly to her hostel. He knew her hostel because he had lingered around her hostel for a few days after the rift between Sarthak and Tanvi to apologize to her. And finally, she did talk to him, telling him that she was not angry on him and it did not affect their friendship. 

On his way, he called Tanvi and asked her to come down as he couldn't go inside a girl's hostel. He kept walking while the phone rang on the other side, increasing his heartbeats. He tried again and again as Tanvi didn't answer the call. And at the same time, Sarthak was also calling him. He ignored Sarhak's call and tried reaching out to Tanvi again as he reached her hostel.

This time she answered the call. "Hello," Tanvi said with a weak voice. Ajay observed a change in her voice, but he was too excited to say what he was prepared for rather than asking her what happened.

"Hi Tanvi. What are you doing?" Ajay asked excitedly.

"Nothing, Ajay. I didn't go to college today. Not feeling great today," Tanvi mumbled.

"Why? What happened?" Ajay asked her worriedly.

"Nothing bad. Just a bit mood off. Forget it. What about you?" Tanvi asked him changing the topic.

"Well, Then let me lit up your mood. Come down. I am waiting down near your hostel," Ajay said with a smile.

"Why are you here?" Tanvi asked.