Chapter 37

So, I have a new plot in my mind. Thinking about the title. Hope you will help me. The titles are

1. Ceased Childhood

2. Unshed Tears

3. Unwiped Tears

It's mostly a 10 chapters short story. Don't know when I will start. Have to set priorities na. Let's see.

We hit 2k votes. Yippe.

Happy Reading.

Tanvi's POV:

"What just happened here?" I asked a moment after he went out. Did he just hug me? I pondered.

Why?

I looked at Jiya and Ajay, face who shared the same expression as mine. 

"Ajay...what's wrong with him?" I asked, hoping he would know the reason behind this sudden change. The last time I checked, he hated me. He shouted at me, taunted me and humiliated me. Now, out of blue, he came to see me, that too in shorts and hugged me. 

My heart throbbed like crazy when he was near to me. He hugged me so tight, yet delicate enough not to crush me. 

Who could think that suddenly, when you are saying something, someone will come to you and hug you just like that? I touched my cheeks, they felt very hot, so did my my ears and all my body. I felt some connection with him when he came that close. Actually, that has happened every time he has been near me.

" I.... I don't know. I'll go now. Rest well, and if you both need anything at any time, don't hesitate to call me. Bye," saying this Ajay left the room in a hurry. 

Before I could react, he left the room while I kept staring at the door for a moment and later felt, perhaps he is feeling awkward with me. I sighed upon seeing Jiya still rooted at the same place, with the same shocked expression on her face.

"Jiya!!!" I called her. She looked back at me and said, "What just happened here?" 

I glared at her and said, "It's all because of you. You told them I met with an accident, and they came here, and he hugged me."

I immediately wiped all my body with my palms to get rid of his touch. 

"Excuse me? How would I know that they will come so quickly and one of them would hug you out of blue? Had Ajay hugged you then I have would understand, but that Sarthak?" she raised her hands and shrugged her shoulders. I told her about Ajay's proposal and how I rejected him.

I remained mum and kept looking at her, feeling embarrassed. I hugged few boys in my life, like cousins and other friends. Never felt like this though. 

"And in my perspective, this was an accident. So don't talk anymore," she said after a moment. 

"Jiya!" I drawled. "An ankle sprain is not considered as an accident," I shouted. Who is the idiot who told her that all these small, small wounds are accidents?

"Ohh, really? Then come on. Walk and prove to me that you are fit and good. Come," she challenged me. 

She turned more insane then she was before, I concluded. Before I could say anything, my phone started buzzing. It was my mom. That was the fourth time she called me in the last two hours. 

My mood instantly lit up when I saw her name. She was hell a worried about me ever since Jiya told them that I had an ' accident' according to her. Both my parents became so worried about me and dialed every connection they had in Vizag as well as in the hospital to assist me. That's why I was lodged in a VIP room, with centralized AC and other posh amenities.