Chapter 14

Writer's POV:

He felt like his heart was racing 120 times per minute instead of 60. He placed his hand on his heart to feel his heart throbbing, and a smile crept on his face.

Before calling her, he felt like she would make fun of him and pull his leg, but they shared a very special moment where they instantly came close to one another. On one hand, Tanvi was very happy because she felt that Rohan was finally opening up to her, unlike the last time, and here the Rohan, with whom she was talking, was going crazy with his feelings.

Rohan Sarthak had never experienced so many emotions ever in his life. He was feeling happy, crazy, confused and many more things at same time. Of course, he was a bit embarrassed by his little confession about liking her company and missing her. He wondered how talking to her two times made him miss her company this badly in the past few days. Is this love?

Only that answer popped up in his mind, but he brushed it off as he himself advised her this was infatuation, but now he is feeling different emotions. He shook his head and finally laid down on his bed. His mind was occupied with many thoughts, and all of them are about 'Tan theta'. He wondered who she was, what she looked like, how she behaves, and most importantly, how he would find her. She didn't seemed like the one who would appear in front of him anytime soon, so he already got decided that it was impossible to know who she was until she herself step forward.

But how would he know what was running in Tanvi's mind? She was also in a dilemma regarding whether to talk to Rohan directly or still continue this game. She had already decided that Rohan had fallen for her, and now she just needed to show herself to him. She knew that he would be shocked and might even become angry, and that's the only thought which is stopping her from deciding what to do.   

All these thoughts were running in her mind ever since she woke up. She didn't know what to do, and she couldn't reach out to her best friend because Sam hadn't even wished her back. The blue ticks have appeared, but there was no response from her. Even Tanvi thought that this was for her own good. There wouldn't be other's intervention in her personal life. As far as her parents were concerned, they were supposed to be back by evening.

Finally, after a lot of pondering, she decided to play this bet along with him. Even though she wanted him to know about her, she also wanted to see what he would do to find who she was, and if he finds her what would be his reaction. She hoped she would have a lot of fun but was unaware of the future consequences that would prevail because of her small mistake.

.

.

As said by Rohan, January flew instantly. After one week, they were given Sankranthi holidays for 5 days, and soon after the school reopened, they wrote their respective pre-final exams, but in all these days their friendship blossomed vibrantly. 

They are talking with each other on a daily basis, cracking jokes on one another, listening to each other, and understanding each other. Rohan even helped her in explaining Mathematics. He taught her the basic rules in some chapters, which she often gets confused.

Everyday was a new day for them. They used to wait for each other's calls excitedly and exuberantly share everything with each other. Of course, Tanvi remained careful with her words while Rohan tried his best to make her spill the beans.

Rohan Sarthak no longer remained gloomy. His day starts with a smile and ended with a smile. He used to laugh remembering their talks. He created a special place for her in his heart. He started telling his father what's happening in his life without him asking, and his father was more than happy to see his son jubilant.

While Tanvi, on the other hand, was feeling the same emotions. She was even more radiant than she was ever before and no longer felt sad about her loneliness at home. Earlier, she never liked going home as there would be no one to talk to her and listen to her, but now she was more than ready to leave school so that she could talk to him.

At times, she thinks 'Is this the same Rohan I know?' Because before proposing to Rohan, her crush, she had a healthy relationship with him. She kind of knew how he thought, what he liked and all, but now everything is different with the person she was talking to over the phone. She often brushed it off, assuming that she had forgotten what Rohan was like or perhaps she didn't know him too well.

And currently, her relationship with Sam was getting better because she returned back to her original seating position beside Tanvi and was trying to be normal with her. Tanvi was more than happy about this, but somewhere, deep down, there is still a certain level of awkwardness remaining between them. She just hoped that Sam would become normal again and they could be best friends. Again.

But can Tanvi be friends with her after knowing what Samyuktha did behind her back?

So how is the chapter friends?

Hope you like the chapter.

This not a big chapter compared to the previous one, but will try to write a bigger and better one next.

Please Vote, Share and Comment.

Thankyou.